World War Z...outta nowhere...and its flames

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Says the guy that went for this rebuttal. So you traveled all this way to visit a shytty country eh? :dahell:

After u called me a muppet, all bets are off :manny:

And i never been there prior to 2017 so i didnt know it was shytty (except a few spots)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
After u called me a muppet, all bets are off :manny:

And i never been there prior to 2017 so i didnt know it was shytty (except a few spots)
*looks at date* but it's 2019, you were here just 2 years ago, so you DO know if it's shytty or not. You are a muppet, for lying and talking shyt about a nation. One that you 'supposedly' spent thousands of dollars and spent hours to travel too:jbhmm:.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
*looks at date* but it's 2019, you were here just 2 years ago, so you DO know if it's shytty or not. You are a muppet, for lying and talking shyt about a nation. One that you 'supposedly' spent thousands of dollars and spent hours to travel too:jbhmm:.

Breh are u slow? I said prior to going i did not know it was shytty meaning i still think its shytty except a few spots. Understand? I mean u really do deserve slow internet if u cant read correctly

And i didnt spend a damn dime om that trip except for fun money and Rwanda wasnt my only stop. Noticed how i mention nigeria and ghana?

Be slow brehs

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Breh are u slow? I said prior to going i did not know it was shytty meaning i still think its shytty except a few spots. Understand? I mean u really do deserve slow internet if u cant read correctly

And i didnt spend a damn dime om that trip except for fun money and Rwanda wasnt my only stop. Noticed how i mention nigeria and ghana?

Be slow brehs
Oh, so Nigeria and Ghana (both I've been too) don't have poor areas?

I didn't say I had slow internet, I said I had slow internet for online gaming, and I even said why, their are no servers here. I have ways to ping, but that's stupid.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yall derailed the fukk outta this thread
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
Anyway ps4 gang I'm definitely copping this tomorrow Itsreal85 had me convinced this is fun as hell:blessed:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yall derailed the fukk outta this thread
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
Anyway ps4 gang I'm definitely copping this tomorrow Itsreal85 had me convinced this is fun as hell:blessed:
its meh. I can see it being fun in multiplayer. but I was watching radbrad and I think days gone would be a better purchase. :ld:
2ik4d8p.png