World of Warcraft classic is going to crush the buildings

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I always liked vanilla more than any of the expansion packs, so it kinda depends if you like old WoW but you wouldn't really know until you try it. It was more hardcore and didn't cater to casuals like the current WoW does. PvP and Raiding was better to me back then. 40 man raids are going to be so fun

I leveled up my Paladin by doing the PVP battlegrounds as a protection Pally throwing my shield like Captain America destroying people. Would I be able to that in this? That was the most fun I had playing this game looking back.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I leveled up my Paladin by doing the PVP battlegrounds as a protection Pally throwing my shield like Captain America destroying people. Would I be able to that in this? That was the most fun I had playing this game looking back.
Nope that ability isn't in the game during vanilla.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: not sure if I want to play now. I know the thing that irritated me the most was not being able to find a group or guild as DPS then I had to go healer, which was boring to me. Then when I did do DPS on my alt I was able to out dps our guild's main rogue that had raid gear:snoop:

I know Frozen Throne is less hardcore than vanilla but I used to play Everquest which was worst than any iteration of Wow.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
shyt got me feeling nostalgic as fukk. Got my bnet loaded while I watch streamers. Even Kungen is back :wow:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Was in right when it opened. It felt great seeing what felt like hundreds of my Undead homies. Then I got d/c'd while talking to the first NPC. In queue now. :martin:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
No way in HELL am I going back to this game. Spent 5 years of my life playing and they turned Warlocks into freakin' Huntards.

:stopitslime:

If I wanted to play a Huntard, I'd have rolled a Huntard and face-rolled my way through TBC, Wrath, and Cataclysm with a boar.

FUKK OUTTA HERE WITH THEM GODDAMNED PANDAS, TOO!!!!!​

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i got in, ding to level 10(after 5 hours of playing), got d/c'd and now in que for what looks like a 2 hour wait :dead:

fukk this, imma sleep and wait for blizz to fix this crap.

in other news, my skinning is at 90, i have 75 silver and two greens i found while grinding :blessed:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i got in after 5hr 30minutes of waiting. got to level 5 and i gotta go to bed because of work -_- had a ton of fun though. can't wait to start doing dungeons