Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
4am and theres a 20 min wait :heh:

gonna try to get some more time in before server reset

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Man this some bullshyt. I turn my PC on to check the queue before work. shyt says install for some reason, so I'm like fukk it, click to install and it's giving me an error saying it can't install. Restarted 3 times and same error. Now I gotta fix this bullshyt when I get home and then hop in queue. :francis:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Just to be clear. This is vanilla OG WoW with no class and system tweaks, like a fresh install from back in the day?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Lol I'm in a 5 hour que:snoop: At least I have no life right now. I'll leave this on and go back to playing Control.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lol I'm in a 5 hour que:snoop: At least I have no life right now. I'll leave this on and go back to playing Control.

people are saying if u get disconnected or log out, dont close the client and just re-enter your credentials and you will be right back in immediately with no wait time.

looks like imma have to do this for the next week or 2

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: not sure if I want to play now. I know the thing that irritated me the most was not being able to find a group or guild as DPS then I had to go healer, which was boring to me. Then when I did do DPS on my alt I was able to out dps our guild's main rogue that had raid gear:snoop:

I know Frozen Throne is less hardcore than vanilla but I used to play Everquest which was worst than any iteration of Wow.

EverQuest was that game

:wow:

The real hardcore mmo