World famous Sycamore Gap tree felled overnight

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A uppity nikka in da Sip :dead:. I dun heard it all. Boy you out to be ashamed of yourself. Got you a lil running water and plumbing and got the nerve to walk around like a bad bytch
Look at you talking like a gay sissy eating vinegar chips! :mjlol:

No wonder you ain't a good father to ya son!

You a whole ass woman!
So he got 2 moms!:mjlol:

But for real what the pay pal to send for ya son's shape up?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Look at you talking like a gay sissy eating vinegar chips! :mjlol:

No wonder you ain't a good father to ya son!

You a whole ass woman!
So he got 2 moms!:mjlol:

But for real what the pay pal to send for ya son's shape up?

Man you better send them lil $3 back to your shanty town of Jackson. That shyt can feed your momma and daddy for a year in that nike box of a house they live in. Have change for a some brown water with a twist of lime and some hog head cheese
nikka trying to scream “i’m in Texas now”:mjcry:. Ol slow ass vagabond… Just a country boy trying to find a way. Make sure you have your papers showing you free when you on I-10 … Ol “weez gone be free” looking ass.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka trying to scream “i’m in Texas now”:mjcry:. Ol slow ass vagabond… Just a country boy trying to find a way. Make sure you have your papers showing you free when you on I-10 … Ol “weez gone be free” looking ass.
Damm you triggered:dead: brah it's 2023, you can cross state lines if you and ya son shine enough shoes! :mjgrin:

I keep telling you I will pay for his shapeup!

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Damm you triggered:dead: brah it's 2023, you can cross state lines if you and ya son shine enough shoes! :mjgrin:

I keep telling you I will pay for his shapeup!
nikka you would know bout shining shoes. Hands probably look like batting gloves from shining all them cacs wing tips in Jackson. Did they make you dance and play the Fiddle to Chicken George? He probably made you wipe his shoes with that cracker jack ass degree you got :coffee:. This shyt is fun. keep quoting so i keep firing you ass up

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
can tell y’all ain’t never grow nothin :wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
cracker jack ass degree
Damm you mad! :wow:

I know you wish you woulda went to college when you were 18!
But you had to get that job at Checkers full time!
You should have put down the Bible and performed better in school!

shyt hilarious how you talk shyt about 1 religion when you just as stupid dikk eating the religion you follow!

You let them power rangers gass you up now you dikk eating Israel! Wannabe white boy ass bytch nikka!
You won't allow ya son to get a shape up because you want him to look like Jerry Seinfeld! :dead:

Let me put ya hoe ass on ignore!

Give the mods ya gofundme when you make it so I can help you and ya son get groomed and travel somewhere!

:mjgrin:

Next time I'm home I will come to the Checkers you work at and tip you well for seasoning them fries right!

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Damm you mad! :wow:

I know you wish you woulda went to college when you were 18!
But you had to get that job at Checkers full time!
You should have put down the Bible and performed better in school!

shyt hilarious how you talk shyt about 1 religion when you just as stupid dikk eating the religion you follow!

You let them power rangers gass you up now you dikk eating Israel! Wannabe white boy ass bytch nikka!
You won't allow ya son to get a shape up because you want him to look like Jerry Seinfeld! :dead:

Let me put ya hoe ass on ignore!

Give the mods ya gofundme when you make it so I can help you and ya son get groomed and travel somewhere!

:mjgrin:

Next time I'm home I will come to the Checkers you work at and tip you well for seasoning them fries right!
fukk i look like letting a nikka who live and grew up in these conditions bother me :coffee: You got more love for a dead tree in Europe than your own people. Save Mississippi. Send that go fund me to the needy aka your relatives. Shining shoes? edge ups? Man y’all out there in the winter time with no instillation. Just newspaper and TREES.

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I mean it's kind of a national treasure to them. It's kinda like if philly residents woke up and some moron melted down the liberty bell
I mean I get it. It's obviously a crime, and whoever did it should be prosecuted, but to jump straight to "I hope they die." is :weirdo:.