World famous Sycamore Gap tree felled overnight

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Fake Gods everywhere. Biggest one deals with Tree worship. They deck it with silver and gold every year and bow to it. Gives it presents and out a star on top.
Yeah they worship a fake god not the tree cause if they did they wouldn't cut the tree down! :mjlol:

Go study some shyt brah!

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can you imagine how fukking stupid it is to go visit a fukking tree? 🌳🌲🎄🌴
On first thought, it sounds very stupid.

On second thought, sit underneath a 500 year old tree and imagine all that has occurred within that time. The floods, droughts, wars, births, marriages, drunken nights, tears from disappointments, intimate conversations, etc that has vibrated the rings within this tree.

I know it's just a tree, but I'd imagine it's significance stretch far past it's branches and roots.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Yeah they worship a fake god not the tree cause if they did they wouldn't cut the tree down! :mjlol:

Go study some shyt brah!
the nerve of you to tell me to go study. It’s written in Jeremiah that the people were cutting down the trees, bringing it to their homes and bowing down to worship. The same practices he teaches against is now done in every year at christmas time by so called Christians . And there are literally religious out here that worship & reverence trees

Jeremiah 10

King James Version

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

^article about tree worship

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Fake Gods everywhere. Biggest one deals with Tree worship. They deck it with silver and gold every year and bow to it. Gives it presents and out a star on top.

How are you disgusted at nature just for existing? That's some straight yakub thinking

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
How are you disgusted at nature just for existing? That's some straight yakub thinking
i’m disgusted at nikkas giving a fukk if a tree fell
down. Not a whole area being wiped out for demonic purposes. It’s 2 pages about a tree falling in a forest. Slowest day in the coli ever. nikkas is backwoods Tx going back and forth about a tree that fell down in England. I wonder why:dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
the nerve of you to tell me to go study. It’s written in Jeremiah that the people were cutting down the trees, bringing it to their homes and bowing down to worship. The same practices he teaches against is now done in every year at christmas time by so called Christians . And there are literally religious out here that worship & reverence trees

Jeremiah 10​

King James Version​

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

^article about tree worship
This doesn't even speak on worshipping the tree! Wtf :dead:
Yeah please go study more on this fake bullshyt brah!