World famous Sycamore Gap tree felled overnight

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
On first thought, it sounds very stupid.

On second thought, sit underneath a 500 year old tree and imagine all that has occurred within that time. The floods, droughts, wars, births, marriages, drunken nights, tears from disappointments, intimate conversations, etc that has vibrated the rings within this tree.

I know it's just a tree, but I'd imagine it's significance stretch far past it's branches and roots.
:mjcry:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This doesn't even speak on worshipping the tree! Wtf :dead:
Yeah please go study more on this fake bullshyt brah!
Hey dumbass the verses quoted is talking about idolatry and the tree is the idol. I even posted a fukking college essay explaining what people followed what pagan practice of worshipping trees as idols in the time of Jeremiah. Verse 5 he tells the people don’t be afraid of a tree, it can’t walk or talk. The whole point of putting gifts under the tree is to give a sacrifice. They thought back then the tree would literally start walking and kill you if you didn’t worship it. With that slow ass Jackson State reading level you got, i understand this may be over your head.

From the essay
Tree-Worshipin the OldTestament.
Rev. R. B. Taylor, of Aberdeen, Scotland, contributes an interest- ing article to the Expository Times for June on the "Traces of Tree- Worship in the Old Testament." There are many evidences, he says, that customs connected with tree-worship have been universal in Europe. If this is true where moisture and vegetation abound, we can well understand that in a land like Palestine, where trees were few, the worship paid to them was real and accentuated. The land around a spring green with vegetation was called "Baal's land." It was held sacrosanct, and the trees themselves were supposed to be endowed with the life of God. Cloth and votive offerings were hung upon the trees to secure the favor of the deity. It was natural that the Israelites, as part of the great Semitic stock, would be sharers in those beliefs that we find spread over a wide area of Asia. The old Testament presents numerous traces that tree-worship was still in vogue in the earlier
centuries of Hebrew history. These evidences are of several kinds:
(i) etymological, in the names given to trees; (2) in the belief that oracles were given by trees (e. g., 2 Sam. 5:23); (3) by the connec-
tion of trees with places of justice (e. g., Judg. 4: 5); (4) by the Asherah,
the final form that tree-worship assumed before it was rooted out by
the centralization of the cultus and the heightened moral and spiritual
sense of the people. The great prophets protested against the worship of the Asherah, and it was the book of Deuteronomy (62I B. C.) that
gave the impulse to the rooting out of this last phase of tree-worship. Tree-worship was from this time forward recognized as something evil and offensive to Jehovah.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Hey dumbass the verses quoted is talking about idolatry and the tree is the idol. I even posted a fukking college essay explaining what people followed what pagan practice of worshipping trees as idols in the time of Jeremiah. Verse 5 he tells the people don’t be afraid of a tree, it can’t walk or talk. The whole point of putting gifts under the tree is to give a sacrifice. They thought back then the tree would literally start walking and kill you if you didn’t worship it. With that slow ass Jackson State reading level you got, i understand this may be over your head.

You stupid fukk you using a Christian text to prove my point about Christianity that Christians DON'T WORSHIP A TREE!

You dumb ass b*stard my point was that it would make more sense to worship a tree that is real than a god that is fake you dumb ass Hebrew Israelite power ranger suit ass fakkit.

Perhaps you and your son that you kept posting on here with them wack ass beats should go get groomed then enroll in Jackson State you bytch ass green ranger fakkit! :mjlol:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You stupid fukk you using a Christian text to prove my point about Christianity that Christians DON'T WORSHIP A TREE!

You dumb ass b*stard my point was that it would make more sense to worship a tree that is real than a god that is fake you dumb ass Hebrew Israelite power ranger suit ass fakkit.

Perhaps you and your son that you kept posting on here with them wack ass beats should go get groomed then enroll in Jackson State you bytch ass green ranger fakkit! :mjlol:
This brown water drinking, over-all wearing sharecropper with a Jackson State associates degree trying to tell me about the bible. I understand why you never knew about ancient grove worship, tree worship, Hell any history. Y’all nikkas over there still think there’s a gun line past Massa Charlie’s gate. I know y’all ain’t got no fukking history books out there. nikkas out there barefoot on gravel roads trying to talk about education and history.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This brown water drinking, over-all wearing sharecropper with a Jackson State associates degree trying to tell me about the bible. I understand why you never knew about ancient grove worship, tree worship, Hell any history. Y’all nikkas over there still think there’s a gun line past Massa Charlie’s gate. I know y’all ain’t got no fukking history books out there.
Hilarious you GED power ranger suit ass fakkit! :mjlol: You definitely mentally ill considering you kept posting that inbred looking son of yours on here!

You have to be fukking insane!:mjlol:

Make a gofundme so you can get that bum nikka a proper shape up!

I swear you dumb ass religious dikk eating fakkits pathetic! Jesus ain't real but you real fukking stupid!

I know you triggered regarding education cause you a high school dropout!:mjgrin:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Hilarious you GED power ranger suit ass fakkit! :mjlol: You definitely mentally ill considering you kept posting that inbred looking son of yours on here!

You have to be fukking insane!:mjlol:

Make a gofundme so you can get that bum nikka a proper shape up!

I swear you dumb ass religious dikk eating fakkits pathetic! Jesus ain't real but you real fukking stupid!

I know you triggered regarding education cause you a high school dropout!:mjgrin:
:coffee: Deion gone bruh. You went 4 years to a makeshift school just to get paid $10 a hour. I know y’all damn near on suicide watch over there. All y’all got is brown water, white folks with a foot up yall ass, AND TREES :banderas:
You better keep it. You know them white folks already got yall in a headlock over there

That Mc Donald’s brown bag ass degree you got ain’t gone keep them white folks from having y’all on the back of the bus

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:coffee: Deion gone bruh. You went 4 years to a makeshift school just to get paid $10 a hour. I know y’all damn near on suicide watch over there. All y’all got is brown water, white folks with a foot up yall ass, AND TREES :banderas:
You better keep it. You know them white folks already got yall in a headlock over there

That Mc Donald’s brown bag ass degree you got ain’t gone keep them white folks from having y’all on the back of the bus

You a full c00n to even reference white people like this!

Boy you know you a ain't shyt Power Ranger Hebrew Israelite fakkit!:mjlol:

I know yo son ain't shyt!:wow:

Neither you or him considered higher education!:mjcry:

The generational curse of ignorance and c00ning run thur y'all blood line!
I'm in Texas about to head out to the gym and you never left Baton Rouge and moping floors at Checkers!:mjcry:

But for real let me send some $ so ya son can get a lineup!:mjcry:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You a full c00n to even reference white people like this!

Boy you know you a ain't shyt Power Ranger Hebrew Israelite fakkit!:mjlol:

I know yo son ain't shyt!:wow:

Neither you or him considered higher education!:mjcry:

The generational curse of ignorance and c00ning run thur y'all blood line!
I'm in Texas about to head out to the gym and you never left Baton Rouge and moping floors at Checkers!:mjcry:

But for real let me send some $ so ya son can get a lineup!:mjcry:
A uppity nikka in da Sip :dead:. I dun heard it all. Boy you out to be ashamed of yourself. Got you a lil running water and plumbing and got the nerve to walk around like a bad bytch. nikka trying to scream “i’m in Texas now”:mjcry:. Ol slow ass vagabond… Just a country boy trying to find a way. Make sure you have your papers showing you free when you on I-10