World: Africa Apartheid government sought germs to kill blacks

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Govt. is gonna govt.

So the problem rests with the government, as opposed to just a collection of cacs? Cac groups have done evil with or without a formal government. Government is merely a formalized association of people; neither statism nor government are required for men to mass together and make decisions.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Speaking of that Ill just leave this here.

*hint* Looks at South Africa *hint*

HIV-AIDS-in-Africa-2011.jpg

Which reminds me some idiot tried to tell me 90% of Africa's population had AIDs

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Then when I heard this it all became clear:

“Africa is projected to have more people than China and India by mid-century; more than China and India combined by end of the century, and this is one of the causal factors that must be addressed,” the failed presidential candidate added.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/27/a...fertility-management-to-fight-global-warming/

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
So the problem rests with the government, as opposed to just a collection of cacs? Cac groups have done evil with or without a formal government. Government is merely a formalized association of people; neither statism nor government are required for men to mass together and make decisions.
Govt. has a pretty clear track record... is it all bad? no, but the greatest evils man has known have all been carried out through it. Slavery, the holocaust, apartheid, stalinism, world wars, Jim crow etc.

Govt. is gonna govt.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Look up his book "The Impact of Science on Society". Some interesting information
Bertrand Russell
"I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others, which, one must suppose, opponents of birth control would prefer. War, as I remarked a moment ago, has hitherto been disappointing in this respect, but perhaps bacteriological war may prove more effective. If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full. There would be nothing in this to offend the consciences of the devout or to restrain the ambitions of nationalists. The state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of that? Really high-minded people are indifferent to happiness, especially other people’s." (p. 26)