World: Africa Apartheid government sought germs to kill blacks

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Reading through the comment section of the video @TMNT4000 posted and man... I don't believe in this "inherit" stuff about white people but oh boy...The rage and anger of white people in the comment section. It seems whenever there is a discussion about the region of South Africa; whether it be Zimbabwe oir the country of South Africa, whites seem to go crazy and show their true colors. Especially if one talks about the evils whites done in SA or even "reverse racism", whites go mad... It seems like white people try any means necessary to justify their existence in South Africa. Even making up myths that they reached South Africa before Bantu's...

Apartheid must have been very bad.

Last edited:
Daps
doesn't mean if Africa has the power they wouldn't.

this sort of thing needs to be mentioned here more often as i feel a lot of the so-called conscious militants in this forum have lost perspective. i love my black people, but not to a fault. we need to focus on building a better society not black supremacy.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
this sort of thing needs to be mentioned here more often as i feel a lot of the so-called conscious militants in this forum have lost perspective. i love my black people, but not to a fault. we need to focus on building a better society not black supremacy.

Seriously do yourself a favor and read

Cosmopolitanism-Ethics-in-a-World-of-Strangers-Paperback-L9780393329339.JPG

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Speaking of that Ill just leave this here.

*hint* Looks at South Africa *hint*

HIV-AIDS-in-Africa-2011.jpg

This proves what I was thinking about AIDS being manufactured...

Makes sense that it was produced in South Africa and spread upwards throughout the African continent...

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Reading through the comment section of the video @TMNT4000 posted and man... I don't believe in this "inherit" stuff about white people but oh boy...The rage and anger of white people in the comment section. It seems whenever there is a discussion about the region of South Africa; whether it be Zimbabwe oir the country of South Africa, whites seem to go crazy and show their true colors. Especially if one talks about the evils whites done in SA or even "reverse racism", whites go mad... It seems like white people try any means necessary to justify their existence in South Africa. Even making up myths that they reached South Africa before Bantu's...

Apartheid must have been very bad.
Yo they said that shyt?:what:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:lupe:
Research on birth control methods to reduce the black birth rate was one such area. Daan Goosen, the managing director of Roodeplaat Research Laboratories between 1983 and 1986, told Tom Mangold of the BBC that Project Coast supported a project to develop a contraceptive that would have been applied clandestinely to blacks. Goosen reported that the project had developed a vaccine for males and females and that the researchers were still searching for a means by which it could be delivered to make blacks sterile without making them aware. Testimony given at the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) suggested that Project Coast researchers were also looking into putting birth control substances in water supplies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast#As_a_component_of_racial_warfare