World: Africa Apartheid government sought germs to kill blacks

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Speaking of that Ill just leave this here.

*hint* Looks at South Africa *hint*

HIV-AIDS-in-Africa-2011.jpg

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The problem is when they try to come to my area and even your area with this shyt.

"Mysterious sickness kills many" :usure:
Unfortunately you don't speak zulu but to be fair, the africans had their fair share of poisoning and bacterial arms racing as well. The article won't mention that though.

Blackout

Daps
Unfortunately you don't speak zulu but to be fair, the africans had their fair share of poisoning and bacterial arms racing as well. The article won't mention that though.
Hmmm could you tell me more about this?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Hmmm could you tell me more about this?
The ANC 'terrorists' had many plots. Poisoning water supplies, poisoning political officials, car bombs, setting fire to suburbs, bacteria specifically for whites. Same shyt, both were trying to fukk each other up

Blackout

Daps
The ANC 'terrorists' had many plots. Poisoning water supplies, poisoning political officials, car bombs, setting fire to suburbs, bacteria specifically for whites. Same shyt, both were trying to fukk each other up
I see, so let me ask you which one would of had more of an effect globally?

Because one side who sought to kill blacks had connects in Europe on a global front to go at all blacks globally so what connects did the ANC have outside of their region that could show that they would go at whites globally on the same level?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I see, so let me ask you which one would of had more of an effect globally?

Because one side who sought to kill blacks had connects in Europe on a global front to go at all blacks globally so what connects did the ANC have outside of their region that could show that they would go at whites globally on the same level?
Ill answer that when Africa is middle class.

Blackout

Daps
Ill answer that when Africa is middle class.
It would be interesting to see how the white racists mentioned in these articles react to Africa being middle class because they might perceive it as an incoming threat to their own power on a global scale.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It would be interesting to see how the white racists mentioned in these articles react to Africa being middle class because they might perceive it as an incoming threat to their own power on a global scale.
From the african leaders that end up having a lot of power, like Idi Amin, they aren't shy from attacking other races either. So again, I would have to see how africa reacts. There may be a lot of upcoming leader that have very arab like bitterness to the west and want to fukk with them. "incoming threat" yea, because it would be. Give any man enough money and power and he will do some fukked up shyt. Ask Osama. Right now the west has the power, so they do it, doesn't mean if Africa has the power they wouldn't.

Daps
These are the instances where I sit back and ponder how anyone can be that evil. I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy. People are really brainwashed into thinking that standing up for yourself and your own race is wrong. But how could it ever be wrong when NOT standing up for your people allows for the possibility for things like this to happen.

I am actually very conflicted with this. Ever since I became more conscious and aware, I've become waay more cynical, disillusioned and prejudiced. On the one hand, I'd prefer if everybody focused on our commonalities and we all got along. On the other hand, I look at history and have to remind myself that this world is inherently hostile and that human beings are capable of doing unbelievably evil acts. So, it boils down to two things:

(a) Ride for yourself, or your in-group no matter what because that's what's everyone is doing anyways, and IT IS in your best interests to do so.

(b) Attempt to suppress in-group bias as much as is reasonably possible, by promoting integration, homogeneity, etc

I can't decide which viewpoint to assimilate.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I am actually very conflicted with this. Ever since I became more conscious and aware, I've become waay more cynical, disillusioned and prejudiced. On the one hand, I'd prefer if everybody focused on our commonalities and we all got along. On the other hand, I look at history and have to remind myself that this world is inherently hostile and that human beings are capable of doing unbelievably evil acts. So, it boils down to two things:

(a) Ride for yourself, or your in-group no matter what because that's what's everyone is doing anyways, and IT IS in your best interests to do so.

(b) Attempt to suppress in-group bias as much as is reasonably possible, by promoting integration, homogeneity, etc

I can't decide which viewpoint to assimilate.

"Cosmopolitanism"