Women Who are Half-Black/Half-Korean

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That could be a double-edged sword, though. We need to sweat to cool off.

I wonder if that means that they'd be more prone to heat-stroke and hyperthermia?
nah they sweat, it just doesn't smell. It's strange, its like they're lacking pheromones or something. make no mistake tho, their are exceptions, some taxi drivers and construction workers be smelling like similac. :badtaste: I assume they're so active they're raising their level of testosterone or something, but dont realize they should be wearing deodorant.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Dentistry is expensive in these countries. Only wealthy people get these benefits.
nah it's the total opposite breh... it's cheaper. Insurance is what drives prices up in america. it's quite affordable.. unless you're part of the group that lives on a dollar a day then ur fukked.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Dentistry is expensive in these countries. Only wealthy people get these benefits.
yea I heard dental work in Japan was hella expensive, and not many people use it. It's funny because the U.S and Canada are anal about dental work, when I go abroad its interesting to see people don't care. Some don't even go at all. You tell someone you aint gone to the dentist in 5 yrs out here and they'll look at you like :badtaste:

But if you tell someone you went to the dentist abroad, they're like :ohhh:"What happened?" :heh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
shout out to my fellow black and koreans

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
My younger brothers mom is Korean. bytches love the way that nikka look but he can't never close the deal :to:

Daps
At a previous workplace, I met a lady who was half black/half Korean. She was very pretty.

Besides her, there are four celebrities whom I know are half-black/half Korean. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that Korean + African genes make for a lovely combination. Such women are as pretty (if not prettier) than mulatresses.

I've seen women who are half-black plus either half-Chinese or half-Japanese. While they have interesting features, their beauty often pales in comparison to half-Korean/half-black women. The women below have remarkably smooth skin (which is common among Asians), symmetrical well-proportioned faces, and beautiful thick jet-black hair. Their features are very compelling:

Tae Heckford (Nelly's current girlfriend):
042511-shows-game-tae-heckard-3.jpg

Kimora Lee Simmons:
kimoraleesimmonspicture5.jpg

Amerie:
062711-celebs-amerie-getting-married-news.jpg

Denyce Lawton
denyce_lawton_2012_09_30.jpg

Has anyone else noticed this? Do you a woman who is half-black/half-Korean?

i know a lot of black/asian mixes they arent prettier than black/white mixes in my opinion. people just like them because their not as common as mulattos.

mulatto chicks like lauren london and christina milian put all these chicks to shame.

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
i know a lot of black/asian mixes they arent prettier than black/white mixes in my opinion. people just like them because their not as common as mulattos.

mulatto chicks like lauren london and christina milian put all these chicks to shame.
:dahell:

u ever think about jumpin off a bridge before?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
At a previous workplace, I met a lady who was half black/half Korean. She was very pretty.

Besides her, there are four celebrities whom I know are half-black/half Korean. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that Korean + African genes make for a lovely combination. Such women are as pretty (if not prettier) than mulatresses.

I've seen women who are half-black plus either half-Chinese or half-Japanese. While they have interesting features, their beauty often pales in comparison to half-Korean/half-black women. The women below have remarkably smooth skin (which is common among Asians), symmetrical well-proportioned faces, and beautiful thick jet-black hair. Their features are very compelling:

Tae Heckford (Nelly's current girlfriend):
042511-shows-game-tae-heckard-3.jpg

Kimora Lee Simmons:
kimoraleesimmonspicture5.jpg

Amerie:
062711-celebs-amerie-getting-married-news.jpg

Denyce Lawton
denyce_lawton_2012_09_30.jpg

Has anyone else noticed this? Do you a woman who is half-black/half-Korean?
:to: My nikka please tell me you foolin about Tae Heckford being Blasian.....I fukking love her, she is my number one:noah::noah::noah:. And now u tellin me she half asian too:ohlawd:; I have fetish for fine asian women, and now I find out my boo Tae is half...:cape:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

are the asian side korean though :ufdup:

amerie >>>>>> lauren london, christina millian (yeah i said it)