Women Who are Half-Black/Half-Korean

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you guys want to know a random fact?

asian people dont have ear wax. It's like a grey flaky material. kinda like the stuff you get in between your eye when you wake up. :skip:

Ive been with too many asians :wow:

They also don't sweat as much as other groups of people.....
Something to do with them having fewer apocrine glands

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Another thread gassing these mixed bytches, there is no hope
5lMJMQU.png
it ain't that serious black panther... I still love my black women.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
menopause destroys them though... once they hit menopause it's a wrap for your asian wife brehs
its a wrap for any broad, who the hell is smashing the p*ssy after menopause. the shyt becomes a desert. :badtaste:

btw the time I'm 60, I done fukked her for 30 years, I'll probably be like :wdf:"My spine hurts, watchu mean lets have sex?"

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
its a wrap for any broad, who the hell is smashing the p*ssy after menopause. the shyt becomes a desert. :badtaste:

btw the time I'm 60, I done fukked her for 30 years, I'll probably be like :wdf:"My spine hurts, watchu mean lets have sex?"
time to go outside the marriage

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like a previous, I too wonder if Korean phenotypes are stronger than Chinese or Japanese phenotypes?

For, people who are half-Korean/half-anything else tend to still look very Asian. Jon Gosselin comes to mind------he's half-Korean + half-white.

art.jon.gosselin.ambulance.gi.jpg

And Gosselin's kids are 1/4 Korean yet still look very Asian.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They also don't sweat as much as other groups of people.....
Something to do with them having fewer apocrine glands
This is true. In fact the chinese don't wear deodorant...mostly because they dont have too. You will not find it at the grocery store. You have to go to a pharmacy or western market to find it. :pachaha:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
This is true. In fact the chinese don't wear deodorant...mostly because they dont have too. You will not find it at the grocery store. You have to go to a pharmacy or western market to find it. :pachaha:
heard chinese got shytty dental hygiene from my boy who was born in Hong Kong and lives there to this day... dunno if that extends to mainland.

He told me they be popping gum before they start making out ...bc they need that shyt.

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That could be a double-edged sword, though. We need to sweat to cool off.

I wonder if that means that they'd be more prone to heat-stroke and hyperthermia?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
118860d1240902180-kinda-nsfw-my-new-fave-korean-race-queen-hwang-mi-hee-suprised-look.jpg
jihye031_0.jpg
249704,xcitefun-im-ji-hye-5.jpg

Asian Excellence. :banderas:
:noah:

man I admire ALL women. Black, White, Asian, Native, Latina, Middle Eastern, Eskimo, IDGAF. I've literally dated every race except Indian/South Asian (still gotta make my way down there).

I'm like an alien, I came here to test drive women from all corners of the earth. :mannypac:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
heard chinese got shytty dental hygiene from my boy who was born in Hong Kong and lives there to this day... dunno if that extends to mainland.

He told me they be popping gum before they start making out ...bc they need that shyt.
nah, the breath coo, maybe he's just not used to their food/spices? Old china had major dental issues, it's pretty much over tho, dental is VERY cheap in china now. You can get a root canel for like $30. Ever since then, the chinese been having nice chompers, I can't front, the older generation still :huhldup:tho.

Japanese are the ones with bad teeth. It's common for people to have 'fangs' like that girl jewel. something to do with the structure of their face or something. Least that's what I heard. I also heard its because they're on an island, can't remember the reasoning but it also explained why the british have grills too.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
nah, the breath coo, maybe he's just not used to their food/spices? Old china had major dental issues, it's pretty much over tho, dental is VERY cheap in china now. You can get a root canel for like $30. Ever since then, the chinese been having nice chompers, I can't front, the older generation still :huhldup:tho.

Japanese are the ones with bad teeth. It's common for people to have 'fangs' like that girl jewel. something to do with the structure of their face or something. Least that's what I heard. I also heard its because they're on an island, can't remember the reasoning but it also explained why the british have grills too.
he's used to it he was born there he's just not chinese. Maybe he's referring to back in the days or maybe not everyone is taking advantage of the cheap dental care. They were under the British until like 1998 so that does make a lot of sense

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Dentistry is expensive in these countries. Only wealthy people get these benefits.