Women Who are Half-Black/Half-Korean

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Koreans have the widest faces, and strongest features. I think it's because they have a considerable amount of Mongolian blood compared to the others.

Um Kimora is half japanese.

Ol girl from The Wire is half korean. Forget her name tho but on the show she went by Kima? The cop.
her wiki says half korean

and I've always known her to be half korean

it says she's from St louis ...honestly I havent seen many half black half koreans on the east coast :(

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Chanel Iman is 1/4 Korean and 3/4 African-American:

chanel%2BIman%2Btyra%2Bface.jpg

:ehh:
Not bad

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Korean women have unbelievably smooth skin.

I wonder if their skin is structured differently?
so do the japanese

I'm not sure what it is

I'm sure they also take care of their skin like crazy. They walk around with umbrellas out here and in japan too I heard when it's too sunny.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
so do the japanese

I'm not sure what it is

I'm sure they also take care of their skin like crazy. They walk around with umbrellas out here and in japan too I heard when it's too sunny.
all 3 of them do. korean, japanese, chinese.

what gets me, is their feet. their feet are unbelievably flawless, like they get pedicures every month...but actually....they dont! its just like that.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so do the japanese

I'm not sure what it is

They tend to age well, Japanese people and Korean people. They take care of their skin.

Chinese people live in terrible conditions with pollution and all that. This might need further research. :banderas:

I know white people tend to look older because they don't use any lotion, black people just slather cocoa butter lotion all over their skin and come out looking glistening, and youthful and shyt.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
all 3 of them do. korean, japanese, chinese.

what gets me, is their feet. their feet are unbelievably flawless, like they get pedicures every month...but actually....they dont! its just like that.
I never had sex or dated an asian

had like 3 chances but I fukked all of them up.

One japanese chick was dropping hints like crazy.. i dropped the ball.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They tend to age well, Japanese people and Korean people. They take care of their skin.

Chinese people live in terrible conditions with pollution and all that. This might need further research. :banderas:
chinese people age well. just out of the 3 they are last place. you gotta remember however, china is MASSIVE, its the size of the U.S with 4 times the population. You can just say americans are all fat. what about on the westcoast? just like in china, matters what region you're talking about. Those from the northeast are closer to koreans/japanese, those in the south, are closer to vietnamese, loas, thai people. shorter, darker, tougher etc.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
you guys want to know a random fact?

asian people dont have ear wax. It's like a grey flaky material. kinda like the stuff you get in between your eye when you wake up. :skip:

Ive been with too many asians :wow:
I heard the only reason why other people have earwax is because of our diets... supposedly if we switched our diets we wouldnt have it just dead skin like they get.