Women that have dated degenerates (thugs, bums, players) in her past are for Smash and Dash only!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
"thugs, bums, players" aka attractive men, "squares" aka unsightly Losers, you dudes really keep telling on yourself.

Why average to unsightly dudes hate attractive dudes is beyond me, even the whole bad guy vs nice guy is just attractive men vs average to unsightly men.

whining all the day repeating red pill nonsense while attractive dudes continue to eat.

:dame:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Show me an educated professional non Black women with a thug? :francis:
Plenty of them mess around with dudes like that in "Friends With Benefits" situations. They usually don't want to be seen with them publicly, but a lot of those dudes are the ones that "professional" women either fantasize about in secret, or cheat on their "good man" with because her boyfriend/husband is "boring" and doesn't excite them.

This isn't new.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I really don't get you dudes.
Y'all being more concerned about a woman's dating past says how insecure y'all really is.
If she has a good head on her shoulders and not holding on to any baggage from her past, then everything should be alright.
Now one thing I do agree with is I wouldn't date a woman with multiple kids with multiple men.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
key word is only.
if they only dated them type of brehs.

youre being naive if you think the over whelming majority of them havent dated at least one cat like that.

you want a woman with a little experience otherwise they will have no idea if youre a catch or not.

a woman thats been with a goofy will hold on to your ass tight (if she has some sense) because she knows whats out there.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
All the good ones are cuffed early in their twenties.
This is a misnomer
Many women that married in their 20s are on starter marriages
Those same women end up divorced maybe 5 years later at the least
And 10 years at best
Show me an educated professional non Black women with a thug? :francis:
I know 2 Asian chicks that married two white guys with very checkered pasts
One killed somebody while drunk driving and did no time for it
The other is married to a stay at home dad
Who sells street pharmaceuticals on the “side”
This is not a black phenomenon
If a woman is desperate enough(especially for cacs)
They’ll over look the past if it means to move upward in social status
What those women don’t understand is just because you married white(I’ve seen latin, black, middle eastern women) doesn’t mean a transference of privilege to you or children she bares
It’s a lot of women of color thinking that is an escape of not only their skin color but culture
So they will attach their wagons to the most down trodden cac to secure what they deem is a better legacy
Sorry my boy
You really not outside

Last edited:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Nah, this is really only a new Black culture phenomenon. Thugs are losers in others cultures. And only only loser when women date them.

White thugs are usually trailor trash
The different between nice guys and "bad boys" is that the bad boy has an edge to themselves that appeals to most women. Assertiveness and Boldness.

The "bad boy/pookie and ray ray"" doesn't give a fukk about impressing her nor does he care about the outcome. He's too busy focusing on himself.

There's also a female version of this aka "City girl" "304" "neighborhood thot" these women are nothing more than pump and dump.

Most women have an archetype that they date. However, they will date outside that archetype due to curiosity.

Good girls get cuffed early when a sensible guy notices her worth, cultural values and character.

A man should always enter the game with confidence with slight cockiness. Most women fukk with winners, they don't fukk with losers. Every community has their own "alpha" that controls the dynamic. From the rap community to the so-called "conscious" community. These men have the incentive to attract these chicks.

At the end of the day, female nature is female nature. Keep a masculine frame, lead and don't pedestalize women. They're just humans.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
The different between nice guys and "bad boys" is that the bad boy has an edge to themselves that appeals to most women. Assertiveness and Boldness.

The "bad boy/pookie and ray ray"" doesn't give a fukk about impressing her nor does he care about the outcome. He's too busy focusing on himself.

There's also a female version of this aka "City girl" "304" "neighborhood thot" these women are nothing more than pump and dump.

Most women have an archetype that they date. However, they will date outside that archetype due to curiosity.

Good girls get cuffed early when a sensible guy notices her worth, cultural values and character.

A man should always enter the game with confidence with slight cockiness. Most women fukk with winners, they don't fukk with losers. Every community has their own "alpha" that controls the dynamic. From the rap community to the so-called "conscious" community. These men have the incentive to attract these chicks.

At the end of the day, female nature is female nature. Keep a masculine frame, lead and don't pedestalize women. They're just humans.
The bolded/underlined are key. Many males (especially young Black males between 16-21) take the whole "Bad Boy" trope to the extreme and veer off into putting themselves into dangerous situations just to impress the women around them.

You don't have to emulate 2003-era 50 Cent or NBA YoungBoy to attract women as a Black man (outside of hoodrats and strippers, perhaps). You just have to be comfortable in your own skin, speech like you have some sense, and put a lid on whatever "nerdy" traits you may have while in the act of courtship.

Truth be told, I'm a complete fukking dweeb down to my core, but I took active steps to shed my external nerdiness after high school and only let it out in bits and pieces depending on the type of girl that I'm dealing with at the moment.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I had gangs of model-esque chicks, A famous female
rapper and a famous r&b chick at my
crib that was a glorified trap that had
shootings and police kick in's around
the clock........women love adventure and excitement.
They love slum'n with wreckless men.
Make that p*ssy hurt like it did on prom
night and dont be allowed to be glamour'd
by beauty and women will jump in front of
bullets to keep you safe.
This one broad i was fukkin back in the
day had a ex that used to play on my phone who
drove a Rari.....i'm driving a bucket and here this ladue nikka
who had ferrari playing on my phone like a kid over
a chick id bend over outside against the side of the crib.
let these hoes cook man.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Add cacs to that list..

Wenches are just as foul as the thug chasers..:hhh: