Women that have dated degenerates (thugs, bums, players) in her past are for Smash and Dash only!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Nearly every woman on this planet has fallen for a thug, player or bad boy type. You shouldn't be using this barometer...What you should be looking at is the pattern. Did she take it as a learning experience and learn how to move different? Or did she continue fukking with the same dude, hoping for a different outcome?

Nah, this is really only a new Black culture phenomenon. Thugs are losers in others cultures. And only only loser when women date them.

White thugs are usually trailor trash

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah, this is really only a new Black culture phenomenon. Thugs are losers in others cultures. And only only loser when women date them.

White thugs are usually trailor trash

Nah growing up in LA we got gangs from literally every race and bytches from those races fukk with them. You’re not telling me Mexican, Armenian, Asian, Samoan, white street dudes aren’t getting p*ssy from their women

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think homebodies dont wanna get dogged out too brehs

think women are black and white brehs

think that cute girl next door with 5 degrees doesn't have degen fantasies brehs

I be seeing why women play the fukk outta men with these type of threads

They don't understand that women are very versatile....in that they could love you like nothing or nobody ever before and still be cheating on you

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I be seeing why women play the fukk outta men with these type of threads

They don't understand that women are very versatile....in that they could love you like nothing or nobody ever before and still be cheating on you

You ain't stopping women from cheating. Way too many opportunities. If your girl has a job, she has the opportunity to cheat. If she goes to the grocery store she has the opportunity to cheat. Can't even stress about it now, because they can and will do what they want to do on purpose to get whatever reaction they are trying to get out of you.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Most women the date degenerates find consistency and order boring. They want a Rollercoaster ride. Good marriages aren't Rollercoaster rides.

Women that are marriage worthy and good wives always attract and are attracted to good men. These women never have to get dogged out bcuz they know and want good men. They know exactly what type of men that make good husbands and fathers.

"I was young and dumb" is not a excuse.

She was raised and evolved wrong. Women dont just stop yearning for bad boys. I've dated and know more women than probably anyone of here and believe me, they can't change what they're attracted too. Even some 40 years old single mothers still getting played by some dusty old street dudes. You like what u like.

If u a square, date women that love squares.

I completely agree with the first part. And most of the time, men who look for a serious relationship with them have low standards, self-esteem issues, lack high-quality options, or grew up surrounded by dysfunctional relationships. Men who say "I only care that she treats me good" are weak and pathetic.

think homebodies dont wanna get dogged out too brehs

think women are black and white brehs

think that cute girl next door with 5 degrees doesn't have degen fantasies brehs

This analogy makes zero sense unless you only grew up around dysfunctional women and that's your "normal". That's why you are even conflating being a homebody or having multiple degrees with being righteous. These are not correlated at all.

The truth is, contrary to what is popular in this social media era, most righteous women are not thinking about being dogged out, pulling trains, or being smashed by multiple dudes in years. There are women out there truly scared of the idea of sleeping around, disgusted by the idea of being mistreated by men, touched by multiple men, or completely turned off by dusty vibes coming from men.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Seems like an overaggressive limit on your options, if "date" includes just fukking then that pretty much eliminates most bad chicks in urban areas, chicks who are popular in HS college, etc

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
"thugs, bums, players" aka attractive men, "squares" aka unsightly Losers, you dudes really keep telling on yourself.

Why average to unsightly dudes hate attractive dudes is beyond me, even the whole bad guy vs nice guy is just attractive men vs average to unsightly men.

whining all the day repeating red pill nonsense while attractive dudes continue to eat.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Most women the date degenerates find consistency and order boring. They want a Rollercoaster ride. Good marriages aren't Rollercoaster rides.

Women that are marriage worthy and good wives always attract and are attracted to good men. These women never have to get dogged out bcuz they know and want good men. They know exactly what type of men that make good husbands and fathers.

"I was young and dumb" is not a excuse.

She was raised and evolved wrong. Women dont just stop yearning for bad boys. I've dated and know more women than probably anyone of here and believe me, they can't change what they're attracted too. Even some 40 years old single mothers still getting played by some dusty old street dudes. You like what u like.

If u a square, date women that love squares.
OP threads are usually 100 undiluted facts

:wow: