Women that have dated degenerates (thugs, bums, players) in her past are for Smash and Dash only!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Most women that have date degenerates, usually find consistency and order boring. They want a Rollercoaster ride. Good marriages aren't Rollercoaster rides.

Women that are marriage worthy and good wives always attract and are attracted to good men. These women never have to get dogged out bcuz they know and want good men. They know exactly what type of men that make good husbands and fathers.

"I was young and dumb" is not a excuse.

She was raised and evolved wrong. Women dont just stop yearning for bad boys. I've dated and know more women than probably anyone of here and believe me, they can't change what they're attracted too. Even some 40 years old single mothers still getting played by some dusty old street dudes. You like what u like.

If u a square, date women that love squares.

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Most women the date degenerates find consistency and order boring. They want a Rollercoaster ride. Good marriages aren't Rollercoaster rides.

Women that are marriage worthy and good wives always attract and are attracted to good men. These women never have to get dogged out bcuz they know and want good men. They know exactly what type of men that make good husbands and fathers.

She was raised and evolved wrong. Women dont just stop yearning for bad boys. I've dated and know more women than probably anyone of here and believe me, they can't change what they're attracted too. Even some 40 years old single mothers still getting played by some dusty old street dudes. You like what u like.

Showing your age with this one, champ.

Women can get dogged out and still settle down with steady man who also used to be a degenerate. Not all squares have always been squares :ufdup:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Most women the date degenerates find consistency and order boring. They want a Rollercoaster ride. Good marriages aren't Rollercoaster rides.

how long you been married?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Crude

Superstar
Daps
That’s a very naive hot take threadstarter.

People and their priorities change as they get older, these same women that get wifed today and are taking their children to the ball game in their SUV or minivan, sit on the local parent-teacher association, and are apart of a book club, were getting their back blown out by june bug and them yesterday.

Kneegrows egos don’t want to let them admit it, but some other man was running up in what they love before they got there. For some of y’all some other man is still running up in her only behind y’all’s back now.

Those little tricks she’s doing in the bedroom are not exclusive to you, she got her practice somewhere else.

Women typically mellow out (as do men too) over time and their maternal instincts take priority over throwing their azz in a circle, but make no mistake it was in them at one point and probably still is deep down and buried.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Nearly every woman on this planet has fallen for a thug, player or bad boy type. You shouldn't be using this barometer...What you should be looking at is the pattern. Did she take it as a learning experience and learn how to move different? Or did she continue fukking with the same dude, hoping for a different outcome?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Showing your age with this one, champ.

Women can get dogged out and still settle down with steady man who also used to be a degenerate. Not all squares have always been squares :ufdup:
The operative word is SETTLE
It’s levels to this shyt
If you aren’t her 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice
No matter how square or how demonic you were/are
She will still leave your ass if the mood and temperature of nikka past is right

Mr Olympia

Never 2nd Place, Always Number 1
Daps
Reppin
No Place Special
think homebodies dont wanna get dogged out too brehs

think women are black and white brehs

think that cute girl next door with 5 degrees doesn't have degen fantasies brehs
HS and especially college was an eye opener for that. It be the most unassuming bytches talking bout “omg I kinda wanna get a train ran on me/mmf threesome” they didn’t think I was listening to that back of the class convo but I was
writing-notes.gif