Women that do Horoscopes are stupid.. Men that do Horoscopes are homosexual..

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
No it’s witchcraft . And if you’re learning that just now as you read this than I’m not really sure what other adjective would be applicable :francis:

With all due respect

You just brought up witchcraft as if it’s a real occurrence. Glasshouse much? :sas2:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
You just brought up witchcraft as if it’s a real occurrence. Glasshouse much? :sas2:
Naw I brought it up cause that’s what it is, tacitly. Divination of sorts.
Not interested in a back n forth, just forewarning you to just chill out on that. That’s a dark road it’ll lead you down

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
@Rockstar Mom I just wanted to tell you to eat a dikk before I throw you on ignore. Now go and take care of your kids instead of posting a bunch of bullshyt on TheColi all day. Take that shyt back to LSA, you fat and musty ass bird.
:umad:
Posters I’ve never spoken to a day in my life be mad at me at 3am, while I’m sleeping:deadmanny: Mental illness is really rampant on here. Whew:coffee:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I saw a twitter thread the other day saying the cosmos dictated that black women needed to leave "cis" black men alone. That was when I decided to uninstall the app on my phone.
I know the exact thread your talking about! :pachaha: Chicks were all in that thread trying to science up the need to get a white boy. :dead:

Daps
im a pisces
i got aphrodite in my back pocket on the ring of my keys
Hope her and her son Eros get where they supposed to go
They playing tug of war with me and I can't bend no mo
I'm too emotional for that, but I don't ever show it
If I'm two fishes tied by the tail then where am I goin :lupe:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
im a pisces
i got aphrodite in my back pocket on the ring of my keys
Hope her and her son Eros get where they supposed to go
They playing tug of war with me and I can't bend no mo
I'm too emotional for that, but I don't ever show it
If I'm two fishes tied by the tail then where am I goin :lupe:

Pisces like getting peed on

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
As a fellow Gemini I salute this message. It’s so stupid. I hate when people ask me what my sign is because I know they’re about to say some bs based on like three people they know whose only commonality with me is that they were born in the same month lol... the fact that it’s become so widespread and people really think it’s true is so silly to me. I’ll play along sometimes but these days I just find it annoying because a lot of people just love talking shyt about geminis.