Women that do Horoscopes are stupid.. Men that do Horoscopes are homosexual..

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
yall love for being ingorant is just legendarily funny
giphy.gif

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats the problem... the main ones mad been denied action or accused of being [insert toxic trait] because of a sign:lolbron:
It's actually the other way around for me. As soon as a woman starts with this bird babble, all my attraction to her instantly goes out the window
I could never bring myself to pretend like I didn't think it was stupid. She might as well start chirping :unimpressed:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
:wtb: what's that supposed to mean?

By the way you describe yourself in everyday life/politics/women you seem to be a social butterfly without a filter which makes y'alls popularity so perpelexing to me because to me it can come off as rude/arrogant but everyone still seems to love y'all. HOW?!?! I don't know,!! Confusing AF! :leostare:

I've been around a few Sags and they all seem to operate similarly which often times includes a lot of mini arguments. "You're so annoying" needs to be said over and over again! :lolbron:

Daps
By the way you describe yourself in everyday life/politics/women you seem to be a social butterfly without a filter which makes y'alls popularity so perpelexing to me because to me it can come off as rude/arrogant but everyone still seems to love y'all. HOW?!?! I don't know,!! Confusing AF! :leostare:

I've been around a few Sags and they all seem to operate similarly which often times includes a lot of mini arguments. "You're so annoying" needs to be said over and over again! :lolbron:

:laff: I cant even lie, this is me to a T.

Everybody says this about me.

That's the thing that trips me out about horoscopes and all that. I dont believe in any of it but 99 times out of 100, they do have my personality correct when it comes to my sign :patrice:

But yeah, folks tell me I'm rude. Folks tell me I'm arrogant.

Even my own dad tells me that :pachaha:

He also says i can be heartless. I disagree tho. I'm just a hard-core person.

I cut off ppl that cross me and when I cut someone off, I cut them off for life.:demonic:

I'm like my dad in a lot of ways but he is a lot nicer than I am. He gives ppl chance after chance but when you cross me, I'm :hhh:

As far as women, I think some women like the brash speak your mind no filter type of man. Plus I'm a very honest person and I think folks appreciate that about me. :yeshrug:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
:laff: I cant even lie, this is me to a T.

Everybody says this about me.

That's the thing that trips me out about horoscopes and all that. I dont believe in any of it but 99 times out of 100, they do have my personality correct when it comes to my sign :patrice:

But yeah, folks tell me I'm rude. Folks tell me I'm arrogant.

Even my own dad tells me that :pachaha:

He also says i can be heartless. I disagree tho. I'm just a hard-core person.

I cut off ppl that cross me and when I cut someone off, I cut them off for life.:demonic:

I'm like my dad in a lot of ways but he is a lot nicer than I am. He gives ppl chance after chance but when you cross me, I'm :hhh:

As far as women, I think some women like the brash speak your mind no filter type of man. Plus I'm a very honest person and I think folks appreciate that about me. :yeshrug:

You should do your natal chart where you need to know your birth time!

d0d344282da90de5f0aa01e82da9adfa.gif

Mine was very accurate which was spooky but interesting.

If I would say half the things y'all say I would be called a b!tch but nobody bats an eye if y'all say it. :martin: Simps! :pacspit:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I downloaded Co-Star - women use it as an excuse to hit on you - why not :yeshrug:
I still don't know anything about astrology and know the whole thing is stupid - but I'll let women do their thing

Daps
You should do your natal chart where you need to know your birth time!

d0d344282da90de5f0aa01e82da9adfa.gif

Mine was very accurate which was spooky but interesting.

If I would say half the things y'all say I would be called a b!tch but nobody bats an eye if y'all say it. :martin: Simps! :pacspit:

I think you used "simp" wrong

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: