Women that do Horoscopes are stupid.. Men that do Horoscopes are homosexual..

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
People, specifically women sound silly as hell talking about "I get along with or I dont date" a parcular zodiac symbol.

And for the most part, people's birthdays are fukked, using these factors cuz we going by the gregorian calendar.

If we used the lunar 28 day calendar, shyt would be a lot diff.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

So because i'm a Gemini, i have the same personality traits as other Geminis? Fellas, this a red flag. I had a bytch call me a c00n because i didn't believe in this and she said it was "African"..

If your a man that seriously does this your a$$hole wide open... :dame: Only reason a man should do this is to get said stupid bytches.

JiGGR7g0NP4Xi2OKlFZoEOql3tJefFIXq2JiojxKKafpGB43Le84CkT_66EBhfD5cSkCbQOidFb1kG_aNpscfsgi0oIxkxwt5DibS7Lq84ahLALx8hSWfRnJ

:mjlol: bullshyt, it's instantly measurable too. it's not a matter of faith, no my personality is not like that. :russ:

Although it is bullshyt people born around the same time do share certain personality traits.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
@Rockstar Mom I just wanted to tell you to eat a dikk before I throw you on ignore. Now go and take care of your kids instead of posting a bunch of bullshyt on TheColi all day. Take that shyt back to LSA, you fat and musty ass bird.
:umad: