Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It is not surprising. What is surprising to me is how those applications bleed the pockets of men when they should be acting in a way that makes the application more balanced (put the picky and inactive to the bottom of the pile, limit the number of matches you can have at any point in time to 10 etc).

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Glad to be apart of the 5%
Whilst you incel brehs stay deaf dumb and blind.

I'll break the statistics down .

The 5% are those with knowledge of self who try to educate you 85% of coli incels.

Whilst the 10%, who have some knowledge of self such as Kevin Samuels use it to exploit the 85% of worldwide coli incels who pay for life coach classes instead of getting buns

Last edited:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

The 5% are those with knowledge of self who try to educate you 85% of coli incels.

Whilst the 10%, who have some knowledge of self such as Kevin Samuels use it to exploit the 85% of worldwide coli incels who pay for life coach classes instead of getting buns
Apart and "a part" are antonyms. You're saying that you're happy to be excluded from being one of the 5%.

As far as the topic, yes 95% of men are not attractive enough to risk casual sex.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

You stay angry whenever you post yet you tryna call other people incels? :mjlol: