Women REALLY Aren't ****

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you want to know how i know? because, for a month now, i've been fukking my ex-girlfriend who just got married last year. we met up at this bar, out of the blue, and had a long talk about the reasons we broke up and what i've been doing to correct my issues since then. initially, it was awkward seeing her, but it was clear that feelings still existed. she got married last december, and she's ostensibly happy.

but..:youngsabo:...i've been banging her newly married ass all month. her husband is a marine who's away on his latest tour. it's hilarious when she's skyping him, and i'm in the other room waiting for her to come and get some back shots. :snoop:

women are some conniving bytches.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
What if the roles were reversed, and you were the hubby? Yeah. I've smashed dude's girls in the past but I don't no more. shyt is cancer to your soul and karma is a bytch.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Both of yall aint shyt.

You really gonna sit here trying to slam unfaithful women....when you're part of the problem yourself?

Gotta love it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both of yall aint shyt.

You really gonna sit here trying to slam unfaithful women....when you're part of the problem yourself?

Gotta love it

in what way am i part of the problem? :rudy: i'm just getting my nut off. i'm not forcing her to fukk me. she's the one who decided to get married after we broke up. that was her on that rebound shyt. it's not my fault i got my act together and ran into her.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
in what way am i part of the problem? :rudy: i'm just getting my nut off. i'm not forcing her to fukk me. she's the one who decided to get married after we broke up. that was her on that rebound shyt. it's not my fault i got my act together and ran into her.

But you're saying she isn't shyt when you know she's married, which in turn, means you ain't shyt. Both of you are fukking around on her husband.

Personally, I enjoy fukking around with women who claim to be claimed but if you try to sit around and act like you're any better, it just won't fly.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
She still ain't shyt cause if she wasn't fukkin the OP then tied be fukkin some other nikka. I hate seeing bytches fukk around on a nikka that's out there risking they life for a cause...that's the real reason she ain't shyt.:birdman:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No THAT woman isn't shyt and neither are you. I hope hubby comes home and puts hot shells in both of your trifling asses.