Women over 30 ,unmarried and childless should become "Couple Mothers"

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Ever heard of dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. There can be skills and assets that she posses that are valuable.Not every woman over 30 was trifling. Some just werent desirable enough to be married. Some had wack sex. Were too career focused.And some are just aggrivating in a relationship. But in this scenario this woman isnt in a relationship. She is a Couple Mother:wow:

Based on yalls logic, a single mother cant be a good mother because she doesnt have a man:dahell:

:camby:

You're a fukking weird one

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The premise is that she would become the "mother" of a young couple,early 20's.

And no this isnt the same thing as polygamy.
Shes not there to be a wife,shes there to be a trainer and the glue.

She will train the younger woman on how to cook. How to clean the house,she will groom the younger womans hair,body hair. As well as the mans if needed. Teach the younger woman how to give oral and throw it back. Basically any skill she possesses,she is pouring all of her power into a younger vessel:wow:.

She will either participate in the fukking,or just take notes. Telling the couple how to better please each other. Coaching them on new moves to try. Its up to couple how involved she is here.

The perks for the Couple Mother is that she is a kept woman. She doesnt have to go to work(but can). She can still use her free time to try to find a husband. She will learn things about herself through watching the young couple from the outside. It will fulfill her desire for children in a sense. She will pick up things from the young woman as well that will help her in her search. It will fulfill the desire to live through a younger woman ,that all older women have.

It sort of eliminates the threat in polygamy,because its less about fukking. And the woman is older and the man knows her wall is coming soon. So hes not trying to replace his young wife with her

giphy.gif

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
It feels like I’m in a red pill subreddit, honest to God. Because they’re usually obsessed with women that are 30+ and are usually obsessed with shytting on black women.
Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I have my slightly :mjpls: views on dating, but I can say being around :flabbynsick: red pill fans IRL and constantly having to block OPs who do nothing but post about women doing or saying whatever unsolicited,it's just :hubie:

I don't know how to explain it, it's just really weird

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of y'all have this disturbing want to have control over other people's lives

Yall say this while the European has control over you and your daily lives:mjlol:
Just look at how yall knock a black man for writing outside the Europeans margins.
Black men building,wantint to have our own ideologys sounds like wanting to have control over others lives.

But im sorry,im speaking in the future. Im speaking from a place where these women over 30 without children have denounced the Europeans ideologies. They dont seek to waste time having careers and supporting white supremacy. Being independent,for the streets. The women im speaking of have been humbled and have woken up.

Im talking about women being a support system to young black women. And being able to live through a younger woman which every older woman yearns to do. Its a womans nature. Your offering value and a sense of purpose to these women who have woken up. These are people who have woken up,and are finding their way out of this country.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Yall say this while the European has control over you and your daily lives:mjlol:
Just look at how yall knock a black man for writing outside the Europeans margins.
Black men building,wantint to have our own ideologys sounds like wanting to have control over others lives.

But im sorry,im speaking in the future. Im speaking from a place where these women over 30 without children have denounced the Europeans ideologies. They dont seek to waste time having careers and supporting white supremacy. Being independent,for the streets. The women im speaking of have been humbled and have woken up.

Im talking about women being a support system to young black women. And being able to live through a younger woman which every older woman yearns to do. Its a womans nature. Your offering value and a sense of purpose to these women who have woken up. These are people who have woken up,and are finding their way out of this country.
Anyone can talk, what are you actually doing to make your ideas a reality in real life?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.. Why would strangers want to take serious advice from a daydreamer? Go find your Tiny and show & prove.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Any pure black man will see a single woman over 30 with no children and see a perfectly good womb going to waste. Its like watching a T-bone steak near expiration or worst,past expiration in the fridge.
So a woman is akin to a nice cut of meat :comeon: would you read that post to your mother?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Ever heard of dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. There can be skills and assets that she posses that are valuable.Not every woman over 30 was trifling. Some just werent desirable enough to be married. Some had wack sex. Were too career focused.And some are just aggrivating in a relationship. But in this scenario this woman isnt in a relationship. She is a Couple Mother:wow:

Based on yalls logic, a single mother cant be a good mother because she doesnt have a man:dahell:
So why not just call her a maid/midwife why make it sexual? People hire maids/Nannie’s everyday

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
What is with yalls obsession with single childless 30+ women? :dahell:
Weird insecurity and cope

To some of these dudes, 30 year old women that are childless are an affront to their ego because they've been able to survive and be just fine without a man

The thing I don't get is that when you publicly say this shyt constantly... do you not eventually reailize how it makes you look? I just don't get the lack of self awareness :mjlol:

Anyway, we need a solution to this. Too many dudes like this

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why not just call her a maid/midwife why make it sexual? People hire maids/Nannie’s everyday

This is NOTHING like being a maid:gucci:.

This woman is a Couple Mother. Maids and nannys just clean and watch kids. But they dont have leeway to give unwarranted advice on their employers relationship, sex life,finances. But thats specefically what a couple mother is their for.

Im not making it about sex,yalls fantasys are. The woman can look like Florida Evans as far as Im concerned. You should be choosing someone wise,pure hearted,supportive,empathetic.
Submissive,can cook can clean if thats something you need.

But obviously yall would just pick based on who got the fattest ass who your most attracted to:mjlol:. I repeat,this is not polygamy.

Also it gives your woman a hand picked friend. Who you know isnt a bad influence due to her oath as a Couple Mother.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weird insecurity and cope

To some of these dudes, 30 year old women that are childless are an affront to their ego because they've been able to survive and be just fine without a man

The thing I don't get is that when you publicly say this shyt constantly... do you not eventually reailize how it makes you look? I just don't get the lack of self awareness :mjlol:

Anyway, we need a solution to this. Too many dudes like this

This here is nation building talk,which I know most of you have never been privy to:respect:

But when you actually have a community/nation of your own one day. It will be our jobs as black men to take care of the elders. And take care of the stray women.

Sure you could make them couple up with an undesireable man. Or man they dont get along with. But I think giving her a purpose and putting her with young people she enjoys will better serve the nation as a whole. Despitr what YALL routinely say around here,im actually saying these stray women have alot to offer. Just maybe not in the capacity yall try to force them into.