Women over 30 ,unmarried and childless should become "Couple Mothers"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you put a gun to a woman and force her into sex, yes or no?

No of course not.
Lets use a little logic,why would I not be in jail if I did. And why would I confess to rape on the internet:comeon:

Clearly my post is saying by todays standards we could all be accused of rape in hindsight by a woman. Based on things that WERENT RAPE in real time. But could be re-told and remixed by a woman to sound like rape in the present times. In context of the thread it makes sense. And most people understood after i explained. They only used it against me later after losing debates,me holding them accountable as black man,and being a "womans advocate"/simp according to them.

My list was of things that arent neccessarily rape,but could be painted as rape out of context. So really I guess my point was proven#WeCanAllBeCosby:wow:. pay attention to the comma,the gun and the pressure are two seperate things

Last edited:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
No of course not.
Lets use a little logic,why would I not be in jail if I did. And why would I confess to rape on the internet:comeon:

Clearly my post is saying by todays standards we could all be accused of rape in hindsight by a woman. Based on things that WERENT RAPE in real time. But could be re-told and remixed by a woman to sound like rape in the present times. In context of the thread it makes sense. And most people understood after i explained. They only used it against me later after losing debates,me holding them accountable as black man,and being a "womans advocate"/simp according to them.

My list was of things that arent neccessarily rape,but could be painted as rape out of context. So really I guess my point was proven#WeCanAllBeCosby:wow:. pay attention to the comma,the gun and the pressure are two seperate things
I read your rape comments, they were sickening. How are you a woman’s advocate but you’re making stupid threads like this? Pull yourself together.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is with yalls obsession with single childless 30+ women? :dahell:

Any pure black man will see a single woman over 30 with no children and see a perfectly good womb going to waste. Its like watching a T-bone steak near expiration or worst,past expiration in the fridge.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
1*iCH0431gokXQcoEJPaPZoQ.jpeg

My literal reaction to this dumb ass post.

Why would I want a 30+ single, probably trifling ass, woman around my family? Or raising a couple?

The bytch failed at her own life and is somehow supposed to be able to "train" another woman?

To be what exactly? Another leftover woman?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read your rape comments, they were sickening. How are you a woman’s advocate but you’re making stupid threads like this? Pull yourself together.

You lack reading comprehension to,and might just be plain slow if you didnt understand my clear explanation.Have a blessed day,its a big website.Ignore button right there at your disposal:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My literal reaction to this dumb ass post.

Why would I want a 30+ single, probably trifling ass, woman around my family? Or raising a couple?

The bytch failed at her own life and is somehow supposed to be able to "train" another woman?

To be what exactly? Another leftover woman?

Ever heard of dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. There can be skills and assets that she posses that are valuable.Not every woman over 30 was trifling. Some just werent desirable enough to be married. Some had wack sex. Were too career focused.And some are just aggrivating in a relationship. But in this scenario this woman isnt in a relationship. She is a Couple Mother:wow:

Based on yalls logic, a single mother cant be a good mother because she doesnt have a man:dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't you share this with the "women" in your personal life first? They might have some good revisions for your little plan. I'm sure you have no problem relying on your mother to take care of you, why not see what she thinks? :jbhmm: