Women over 30 ,unmarried and childless should become "Couple Mothers"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The premise is that she would become the "mother" of a young couple,early 20's.

And no this isnt the same thing as polygamy.
Shes not there to be a wife,shes there to be a trainer and the glue.

She will train the younger woman on how to cook. How to clean the house,she will groom the younger womans hair,body hair. As well as the mans if needed. Teach the younger woman how to give oral and throw it back. Basically any skill she possesses,she is pouring all of her power into a younger vessel:wow:.

She will either participate in the fukking,or just take notes. Telling the couple how to better please each other. Coaching them on new moves to try. Its up to couple how involved she is here.

The perks for the Couple Mother is that she is a kept woman. She doesnt have to go to work(but can). She can still use her free time to try to find a husband. She will learn things about herself through watching the young couple from the outside. It will fulfill her desire for children in a sense. She will pick up things from the young woman as well that will help her in her search. It will fulfill the desire to live through a younger woman ,that all older women have.

It sort of eliminates the threat in polygamy,because its less about fukking. And the woman is older and the man knows her wall is coming soon. So hes not trying to replace his young wife with her

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1*iCH0431gokXQcoEJPaPZoQ.jpeg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure this sounded like a good idea to you before you typed it out. Some of y’all need to stop thinking too much. Go touch some grass.

I think in the future,but its okay im patient.At your own pace. This is nation building talk that most of you arent used to having yet.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
She will either participate in the fukking,or just take notes. Telling the couple how to better please each other. Coaching them on new moves to try. Its up to couple how involved she is here.

The perks for the Couple Mother is that she is a kept woman. She doesnt have to go to work(but can). She can still use her free time to try to find a husband. She will learn things about herself through watching the young couple from the outside. It will fulfill her desire for children in a sense. She will pick up things from the young woman as well that will help her in her search. It will fulfill the desire to live through a younger woman ,that all older women have.

It sort of eliminates the threat in polygamy,because its less about fukking. And the woman is older and the man knows her wall is coming soon. So hes not trying to replace his young wife with her
Did you put a gun to a woman and force her into sex, yes or no?

Last edited:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Did you put a gun to a woman and force her into sex, yes or no?
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon: