Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Bih is a running joke. These ninjas talking mess about unwed black mothers since the forum origin in 2012, blaming them for everything under the sun, and these are the brehs you choose to entertain? For the FREE? Dropping titty sucking pics and ain’t charging when your food stamps done ran out, bd with a new chick acting brand new, and them babies going to bed hungry? The audacity!!! I should call CPS on you with your trifling aśś. Probably took that scandalous aśś pic with your daughters in the same room. There is little hope for those poor little b*stards. Lord help them.

OK darling that's lovely but here I think you are in the wrong thread my lovely, let me redirect you

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Ain’t nobody paying for the experience of a cheap whore. Not even the ninja who gave you them kids. Bih got a cheap android that have her the color of a Caucasian. Get one of these ninjas to upgrade your phone. Looks like you took it with a flip phone, babe.

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
OK darling that's lovely but here I think you are in the wrong thread my lovely, let me redirect you

Perhaps that’s where you need to be. School is starting up and kids have no clothes, underwear, school supplies, and the pantry is empty. Get one of them ninjas to finance you!

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The simping :laff::laff::laff:for p*ssy you can’t even finger cause it’s virtual. Save all that typing, you gone need to conserve that energy when you go to make love to your sock for the 375th time this year.
LOL @ thinking u can shame me into not liking somebody. I'm grown, I like whatever woman I wanna like :mjlol:

:umad:
The rage 😆

Anyway hun do u like ur women to be wearing fishnets waiting for u when u get home?

Oh my damn:whoo:

Yes I would love to see u in fishnets when I walk thru the door:lolbron:

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The rage 😆

Anyway hun do u like ur women to be wearing fishnets waiting for u when u get home?

Damn this what it has come to after several failed attempts of trying to sell punani and ending up getting robbed. I can see why, ninjas thinking they get something slim thick, but in actuality, it’s bad built bih with long titties, an oatmeal cream pie stomach, and buttered rolls. But little Asimbé did a fabulous job capturing your angles, babe.

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
LOL @ thinking u can shame me into not liking somebody. I'm grown, I like whatever woman I wanna like :mjlol:

:umad:

Oh my damn:whoo:

Yes I would love to see u in fishnets when I walk thru the door:lolbron:

I see you have no shame! You are clearing starving brotha! Simping the very type of women y’all make hate threads about - overweight single black woman with multiple children out of wedlock.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
I see you have no shame! You are clearing starving brotha! Simping the very type of women y’all make hate threads about - overweight single black woman with multiple children out of wedlock.
kobe-bryant-u-mad.gif

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Oh no brotha! In fact I will pray to the ancestors that you overcome this drought and be able to meet women in real life. Nothing positive can come from online simping a single mom living in near poverty with several b*stards. Next thing you know, it will be your kid taking her photos while she perform sexual acts for her online Johns.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Oh no brotha! In fact I will pray to the ancestors that you overcome this drought and be able to meet women in real life. Nothing positive can come from online simping a single mom living in near poverty with several b*stards. Next thing you know, it will be your kid taking her photos while she perform sexual acts for her online Johns.
8wae2g.jpg