Vote 🗳 @RehReh to Make Coli Flyy Again

giphy.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Gloxina vs Gloxwenchery or something
People would rather thirst over females they not interacting with then have real convos with the 3 females that still post here
This is tru. There are a lot of dry-dikk weirdos on here so I'm not even surprised. That's why u don't see me in a lot of threads

I just be chillin' and staying positive:pachaha:

Too many fractured psyches on here lol. Glad u staying true to yourself tho!!

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Not the mother who posted a picture of herself sucking her titty while having a bf at the time. Not you boo. You are literally the the type of woman they make 1000s of threads dissing @RehReh it’s sad that an unwed, single mother of several children has to come online to get simped. Since, you clearly have no morals, perhaps you can do something more productive like bussing it wide open on onlyfans. That way you can be the sexual deviant you are while making money to invest in your kids’ future.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Not the mother who posted a picture of herself sucking her titty while having a bf at the time. Not you boo. You are literally the the type of woman they make 1000s of threads dissing @RehReh it’s sad that an unwed, single mother of several children has to come online to get simped. Since, you clearly have no morals, perhaps you can do something more productive like bussing it wide open on onlyfans. That way you can be the sexual deviant you are while making money to invest in your kids’ future.

Something about children from something without a womb/birth canal

I see, interesting