Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Something about children from something without a womb/birth canal

I see, interesting

I have a womb. I just don’t allow men I’m not married to leave their semen in me. Nice try! 3/4 kids and no ring? Poor kids growing up with a single mother who uploads sexual pics on a forum with a considerable incel population that have 1000s upon 1000s of threads bashing unwed moms, particularly bw, blaming them for everything under the sun. Your self esteem obviously hangs lower than your deflated, milk done gone bad things you call titties.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I have a womb. I just don’t allow men I’m not married to leave their semen in me. Nice try! 3/4 kids and no ring? Poor kids growing up with a single mother who uploads sexual pics on a forum with a considerable incel population that have 1000s upon 1000s of threads bashing unwed moms, particularly bw, blaming them for everything under the sun. Your self esteem obviously hangs lower than your inflated, milk done gone bad things you call titties.
Do u have a birthing canal?
Do u have two ovaries or do u have a prostrate?
since we being technical
Do u have a vulva or a phallus?
The people wanna know
Since u so concerned with whats going in and out of my legs 😄

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You’re literally the premise of a platinum coli thread. Baby daddy/boyfriend in the living room feeding the kids and you’re in the bathroom taking pics sucking your nipple to upload to the coil :mjlol: oh look what I can do looking aśś bih. I hate to go in on you Rehreh cause you seemed cool, but I got to show you aśś one good time.

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do u have a birthing canal?
Do u have two ovaries or do u have a prostrate?
since we being technical
Do u have a vulva or a phallus?
The people wanna know
Since u so concerned with whats going in and out of my legs 😄
Would you like for me to send you pics boo? And, I ain’t worried about you. I’m worried about the kids. Kids probably in the next room crying all alone on the bedroom floor cuz they hungry, and you on the coli, giving out pics for free. What part of the game is that, ma?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You’re literally the premise of a platinum coli thread. Baby daddy/boyfriend in the living room feeding the kids and you’re in the bathroom taking pics sucking your nipple to upload to the coil :mjlol: oh look what I can do looking aśś bih. I hate to go in on you Rehreh cause you seemed cool, but I got to show you aśś one good time.

Do u get periods or do u gotta shave ur beard?
Do u take tablets to have breasts?
Is that why u mad at my mommy milks
Are u allow to adopt children?
It's 2024 I think they let you adopt now by equality laws and what not

Children bring joy they would make u so much happier than u clearly are

And no I'm not cool I'm 🔥
U already knew that hun 😘

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Would you like for me to send you pics boo? And, I ain’t worried about you. I’m worried about the kids. Kids probably in the next room crying all alone on the bedroom floor cuz they hungry, and you on the coli, giving out pics for free. What part of the game is that, ma?

Please no pics
I'm not into 'that' type of 🦐
Take care
All the best

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do u get periods or do u gotta shave ur beard?
Do u take tablets to have breasts?
Is that why u mad at my mommy milks
Are u allow to adopt children?
It's 2024 I think they let you adopt now by equality laws and what not

Children bring joy they would make u so much happier than u clearly are

And no I'm not cool I'm 🔥
U already knew that hun 😘

Since you’re stuck on fakkitry, there is no need for me to answer. Too bad, you didn’t ask yourself these many thought provoking questions when you brought your b*stard children into this world with no stability. Shame. But what do you expect from a woman seeking attention from men who believe children like yours (products of single mother households) are responsible for the social, political, and economical downfall of black people. You’re a joke.

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Please no pics
I'm not into 'that' type of 🦐
Take care
All the best
That’s your baby daddy’s! Shrimp díck had you coming to a forum full of incels to find bigger. It’s a shame that you couldn’t go out on the street like a normal woman, but instead you are settling for virtual peen. Get a grip, none of these brehs are going to rescue you and your Josephine Baker Rainbow Tribe.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You have my vote no doubt :ehh:
Post more titty pics :takedat:

No problem boo anything for my voters

Let me leave this here for u
I would make an onlyfans but like I always say
The 📷 are Free the Experience is priceless

This my Face when people say I look good after having fifty-leven children's 😌

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Bih is a running joke. These ninjas talking mess about unwed black mothers since the forum origin in 2012, blaming them for everything under the sun, and these are the brehs you choose to entertain? For the FREE? Dropping titty sucking pics and ain’t charging when your food stamps done ran out, bd with a new chick acting brand new, and them babies going to bed hungry? The audacity!!! I should call CPS on you with your trifling aśś. Probably took that scandalous aśś pic with your daughters in the same room. There is little hope for those poor little b*stards. Lord help them.

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Kids probably the ones taking the pic. Bad quality camera don’t even capture your true complexion. Bítch you’re down bad. Nipples probably come down to your belly button once that lingerie is off.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Lawd hammercy:ohlawd:An angel just got it's wings

What did I do to deserve all this:mjcry: