Women in their late 20's early 30's that don't want kids..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I agree.

Personally, I don't ever want kids. But if I went into a relationship with a guy, and he was fine with that, and agreed to marry me. then later down the road when we're married started talkin all that kids mess.. there would be a huge problem.

stuff like that needs to brought up early.. like the very beginning.

i would never continue seeing a guy who would like a child of his own someday because I know my firm stance and beliefs regarding procreating. and i would hope on the opposite spectrum, a guy who wants one would be honest with me and let me know his feelings regarding children so things would never get complicated.

Would you let him pregnate a surrogate :shaq:

And just what are your beliefs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because they already have them. Responsible nikkas lost. I don't mind fukking with a chick with kids but to be on some, I had my two already or I have my one already I don't want to more and you 28 29 come on :rudy: My homey 31 no kids and this chick he dating is 27 and got two. They been dating for 3 months and he just found out she don't want anymore kids so now I gonna drop her. I think some guys knock up chicks on purpose to mark thier territory or some shyt. I can't see getting a woman pregnant if I can't see myself dealing with her for the duration. I know shyt happens but a lot of women break up before the baby is even born.

If I ever reach a point where I trust a woman enough to either marry her or unofficially commit to her i.e. living together and sharing a life to the fullest, she damn right going to have as many babies as I want her to have...Which is a minimum of 3...

That to me is a DEAL BREAKER...

If you can't have my children then I can't respect you as my woman, especially if you have children with another dude...

But with me, it will NEVER come down to that...Any woman who already has children will NOT get any commitment from me...All we'll ever do is "date," and I will leave her in 30 seconds flat if there is someone else with more heat around the corner...

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
If I ever reach a point where I trust a woman enough to either marry her or unofficially commit to her i.e. living together and sharing a life to the fullest, she damn right going to have as many babies as I want her to have...Which is a minimum of 3...

That to me is a DEAL BREAKER...

If you can't have my children then I can't respect you as my woman, especially if you have children with another dude...

But with me, it will NEVER come down to that...Any woman who already has children will NOT get any commitment from me...All we'll ever do is "date," and I will leave her in 30 seconds flat if there is someone else with more heat around the corner...

deniro_you_zps290ad05e.gif

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I respect it when ppl have no more children than they can afford to support. An elder at church is working 5+ jobs to pay CS and alimony. If he remarries, then he will give the new wife a kid just to placate her.

WHAT?!?