Women in their late 20's early 30's that don't want kids..

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met a pretty Brazilian woman in Germany, she was my hostel roommate and she was 34 without kids and didn't want them and was single. I remember I asked why she wouldn't want them and she said that she just didn't, she was so damn cute though.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
So you'll have a bunch of deadbeat's kids but, you won't have any for your (future) husband? :mindblown: :snoop: :stopitslime:

They probably thought the deadbeat was their (future) husband too. Maybe they don't want to make the same mistake more than once.
Well, what do you expect when nikkas go around talkin bout, "Get married brehs"? :shaq2:

Exactly. and all those dudes in that thread about not getting married saying "you don't need to be married to have a family etc" They don't think these single mother's baby daddies said the same thing to them?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
They probably thought the deadbeat was their (future) husband too. Maybe they don't want to make the same mistake more than once.

Exactly. and all those dudes in that thread about not getting married saying "you don't need to be married to have a family etc" They don't think these single mother's baby daddies said the same thing to them?

That's yall problem. Shouldn't be having no nikka's kid unless a ring on your finger. Shouldn't be having no nikka's kid unless dude committed to you.

Backwards as fukk to have a bunch of deadbeat nikkas kids then tell the dude that actually wants to wife you that you don't want anymore :stopitslime:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why the hell would you be with a woman that has kids but does not want yours? Unless you have some genetic defect you don't want to past down then it a foolish move.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Is that really so unreasonable? Some women are done after one or two, regardless of who they have children with. I don't see the issue. He just needs to date women who want children or more children.

Ashley Banks

Daps
That's yall problem. Shouldn't be having no nikka's kid unless a ring on your finger. Shouldn't be having no nikka's kid unless dude committed to you.

Backwards as fukk to have a bunch of deadbeat nikkas kids then tell the dude that actually wants to wife you that you don't want anymore :stopitslime:

They've only been dating for 3 months. If they were married then it would be "backwards as fukk".

Ashley Banks

Daps
Im not talking about the O/P. I know women like that personally.

I still think there's nothing wrong with telling a dude that says he wants to wife you that you're not having anymore kids. Just because a dudes says he wants to do something doesn't mean he's going to do it. Now if these women are telling their husbands they're not having anymore kids, then they need to stfu and have more kids.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I still think there's nothing wrong with telling a dude that says he wants to wife you that you're not having anymore kids. Just because a dudes says he wants to do something doesn't mean he's going to do it. Now if these women are telling their husbands they're not having anymore kids, then they need to stfu and have more kids.
But then the man is stuck married to a woman that doesn't want to give him kids :why:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Then women need to let that shyt be known on the first date. As a matter of fact they should be branded NNK (no new kids) tatted on their neck or wrist so nikkas cam steer clear of them. It don't matter if we dated a week before she reveals it, time wasted is time wasted.

Ashley Banks

Daps
But then the man is stuck married to a woman that doesn't want to give him kids :why:

Talk about it before you get married.

Then women need to let that shyt be known on the first date. As a matter of fact they should be branded NNK (no new kids) tatted on their neck or wrist so nikkas cam steer clear of them. It don't matter if we dated a week before she reveals it, time wasted is time wasted.

I agree. People think kids and marriage shouldn't be brought up on the first date because they don't want to seem weird but I think it should because you don't want to end up dating someone for 3 months and then find out they don't want the same things as you.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

yeah, cause the male is the one carrying a baby and giving birth:snoop:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Just my opinion. :yeshrug:

I don't think it's fair to marry someone knowing they want kids and tell them you're not having kids with them. I wouldn't do it.

I agree.

Personally, I don't ever want kids. But if I went into a relationship with a guy, and he was fine with that, and agreed to marry me. then later down the road when we're married started talkin all that kids mess.. there would be a huge problem.

stuff like that needs to brought up early.. like the very beginning.

i would never continue seeing a guy who would like a child of his own someday because I know my firm stance and beliefs regarding procreating. and i would hope on the opposite spectrum, a guy who wants one would be honest with me and let me know his feelings regarding children so things would never get complicated.