Women in their late 20's early 30's that don't want kids..

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Women with kids are the best in my opinion, they're the type I usually date.
I have 3 kids so it doesn't bother me too much anyhow, I can deal. :heh:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
at 31 u going to find a hard time trying to find a woman wit no kids..

then alot of them especially black women dont want any more

but u can raise her kids like your own :snoop:

have kids with another woman before you date her, then it's fair.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjpls:

"I" .... I thought you said your "friend" ..... :leostare:

:manny: I work the grave yard shift. wasn't my first fukk up and it won't be my last. To keep it 100%, I was giving him advise based on past experiences. I dated 2 chicks in the past who found out they were pregnant while we were dating and I still dated them. I've also dated women with kids. With the anonymity of the internet I have no reason tell stories about me and pretend its someone else :usure:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
yeah looks like I missed my window of opportunity because I refuse to inherit anybody's kids...I don't care if the btch looked exactly like beyonce....I accepted that it's stick and move life for me :manny:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
So I'm assuming women who are like the one in the OP's post are just looking to be smashed by random boyfriends for the rest of their life, right?

Because they DAMN sure can't be expecting someone to marry them yet they won't have that dude's kids :heh:

HHere's a super simp story. My sister in law, a fukking c*nt if there ever was one, had a guy living with her. She kicks him out wednesday morning, and by wednesday night, moves in another dude. This happened last summer. The reason she kicked other dude out is because he was basically getting sick of her three kids, all by a different guy. And, according to her, all three dads are "fukking a$$holes". Forgot to mention she finally had her tubes tied, at 25. The new guy she moved in last summer, just married her ass last week. :bryan::bryan::bryan:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
HHere's a super simp story. My sister in law, a fukking c*nt if there ever was one, had a guy living with her. She kicks him out wednesday morning, and by wednesday night, moves in another dude. This happened last summer. The reason she kicked other dude out is because he was basically getting sick of her three kids, all by a different guy. And, according to her, all three dads are "fukking a$$holes". Forgot to mention she finally had her tubes tied, at 25. The new guy she moved in last summer, just married her ass last week. :bryan::bryan::bryan:

uh_wtf_gif.gif

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
images

But for letting the men
tumblr_mqehj7ft861qbbb7uo1_500.gif

all over her.

Last edited: