Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True but the system kicked men out the homes, locked men up, kept men unemployed

Now our women are vulnerable....
"The system" hasn't done shyt :ufdup:
Clearly there is a massive number of openings in things like HVAC and repair
The "men" of those households should be fighting tooth-and-nail to keep the mothers of their children, and their children safe :pacspit:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to also make it clear I am not cosigning @GodinDaFlesh point about "He got sex, she got a new refrigerator without having to pay money for it. What's the problem?". I don't like any other race touching our women. What I am saying is I agree we men also gotta step up more, white supremacy kicked them out of the homes and locked them up. Our women can also be doing their same part by standing on their dignity and stop giving in easily. If homelessness is the only other alternative, does that mean you give in so easily?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Those repairMen ate good. :salute:

a family "friend" of my dad who has several rental properties tells me when female tenants cant pay rent/are late he makes them give him head or fukks:dwillhuh:.:snoop: nikka is grimey i Stamp and records the shyt also smfh. he rents out rooms in his houses and he almost always chooses single moms black/white/spanish it don't matter. He specifically chooses single good looking women with children to do this shyt.

I'm not one of these goody goody coli nikkas.. Your family friend sounds like my type of guy.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those repairMen ate good. :salute:

I'm not one of these goody goody coli nikkas.. Your family friend sounds like my type of guy.

We ain't being goody goody breh. We are only talking about of cases of other races like the sand cacs, asian,whites,etc. If its a fellow breh getting head from tenants who are sistas then we all would :salute: it

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Her: you need to get yo muthafukkin ass down here cuz I need a new fijuhratuh... :usure:

Him: bytch you always need something, suck my dikk you broke bytch :birdman:

Her: ok :usure:

Him: :what: it was just an expres... You know what? Nevermind, I think I found one :mjlol: