women in and of the 90's >>>>>>>> women now

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
back when men had better appreciation for the female shape. now guys are into cartoonish caricatures of the female body.

now you got beautiful women ruining their good bodies and even killing themselves to live up to these ridiculous standards men now have about the female body. :mjcry:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
lord heaven, jesus christ :banderas:

mari-morrow-664315l.jpg

Mari-Morrow-Feet-71260.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the thread title should be "Famous women of the 90's>>>>>>>>>>>>"
Regular ass women come in all shapes, sizes, and philosophies. Celebrity women and social media trendhoppers dont count because they arent the norm. Instagram would have me thinking there is a ton of caramel, curly haired girls with coke bottle bodies who all work out, travel to dubai, walk around pigeon toed with a casual sleepy/sexy look on their face all the time.

Thats not reality. Since 99% of us only have access to unremarkably plain women (:yeshrug:Its true)
We dont exactly have the problems with fugazi model chicks unless we actively chase that life.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
So the thread title should be "Famous women of the 90's>>>>>>>>>>>>"
Regular ass women come in all shapes, sizes, and philosophies. Celebrity women and social media trendhoppers dont count because they arent the norm. Instagram would have me thinking there is a ton of caramel, curly haired girls with coke bottle bodies who all work out, travel to dubai, walk around pigeon toed with a casual sleepy/sexy look on their face all the time.

Thats not reality. Since 99% of us only have access to unremarkably plain women (:yeshrug:Its true)
We dont exactly have the problems with fugazi model chicks unless we actively chase that life.

true and i hear you, but you know that even regular women back in the 90's (obviously the ones who looked good and took care of themselves) were better lookin' and they did it by keepin' it simple; not a lot of makeup if any at all; they'd rocked a french roll (like swv in the "you're the one" music video) or just permed or straight, got their nails (ok, so they some of em' had fake nails lol) and they'd wear somethin' simple dependin' on the the weather/season --- a nice shirt, some shorts/jeans and they clothin' won't even all stripper esque like many of the clothin' women choose today to wear. most women of the 90's could be sexy without showin' a lot of skin. it was their combination of natural looks and sense of style too

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I don't know man. It's like as if women's bodies randomly evolved in the 2000's.

Before then, they all head puffy teardrop boobs and odd hips :jbhmm:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I don't know man. It's like as if women's bodies randomly evolved in the 2000's.

Before then, they all head puffy teardrop boobs and odd hips :jbhmm: