women in and of the 90's >>>>>>>> women now

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly compared to the 90's the celebrities ( also rnB and rap) women blow the current ones out of the water....Like where it todays Halle Barey, Stacey Dash, TLC, Destiny Child, hell even Eve?

Women are women no matter the time period....there will be hot ones and ugly ones but the current wave of female celebrities are terrible...Jhene akio? fukking Tinashe? :mjlol:
There was a lot more variety in the 90s in the music industry. After Ashanti and Ciara fell off, we've only got two mainstream black female artists around in the 2010s.

However black actresses are thriving now. Candice Patton, Nicole Beharie, Kerry Washington, Cynthia Addai Robinson, Nathalie Emmanuel*, Jessica Lucas*, Aja Naomi King, Naomie Harris, etc.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
misa! :noah::wow:

764_i1_misa_hylton_brim.jpg

3451707-stylist-misa-hylton-brim-attends-the-sprite-gettyimages.jpg

110002930-misa-hylton-brim-during-olympus-fashion-week-gettyimages.jpg

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The female cast of

Yeah I know. What I meant by that was that it was rumored that he was jumping on her. I didn't want to believe it cuz Dwayne Wayne was that dude. Don't know if it's true, but them rumors were rampant for a quick minute.

Not sure if they were true, I actually find them really hard to believe because on r&b divas they seemed to have a really good relationship. She only had positive things to say about him and they're still close friends. It was Kenny lattimore she couldn't stand.

Last edited: