B8DYPoXCcAAcVRw.jpg

89d4bbfc8a3fd8217290d2bc244bf0a7.jpg

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
yeah, i know :mjcry:

but she did show up at the tv land awards this year and even did an interview this year and talked about how she was gonna try to come back to actin'. i just hope and pray she's really been able to get the help she needed for her bipolar disorder

she still looks good

2015+TV+Land+Awards+Red+Carpet+ZU2Soewb-7Cx.jpg
:gladbron: she still making appearances huh? Good lookin breh :myman:. At one point, I thought her career and possibly her life was in danger cuz I remember reading that she fukked with that likka and powder real heavy.
Nice to see her doing and still looking good. Hope she stays that way. That bipolar shyt ain't nothing to play with.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:gladbron: she still making appearances huh? Good lookin breh :myman:. At one point, I thought her career and possibly her life was in danger cuz I remember reading that she fukked with that likka and powder real heavy.
Nice to see her doing and still looking good. Hope she stays that way. That bipolar shyt ain't nothing to play with.

yeah, i think her appearance at this year's tv land awards was her first since bein' on the "ally mcbeal" show. i think they got an award for that show and most of the cast was there. but like you said, it's good to see her back and lookin' good, i just hope all is well with her and she's in a much better space health wise

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Too slim for me. like the bodies of today more...mmmm... But Imma let yall cook tho. I remember watching old 90s music vids n thinking all the video models look so regular

i dont like slim hoes too

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
90s make up was a bit of a struggle though.

she a bedwench tho :mjlol::mjlol: she a got a no nikka policy

bytch was fukkin brad pitt when he was a broke unknown actor while married to mike tyson who had alotta money. :mjlol::mjlol:

get married brehs :mjlol::mjlol:
They were separated at the time ...and how can she have that policy if she was married to Tyson and has black love interests in her movies??