Women can take advantage of being submissive

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
there was this time I was talking to this cute chick and she was feeling some type of way and she calls me over. She tells me "yu playing with me?" and we go back and forth and I just grabbed her and told her to shut up and she just gave me this cute smile :ahh: no pushing me off, no pushing the issue she was just like "aight".

Than we worked together at Wal-mart and we would be at lunch and I use to always see her talking to our co-worker and I was immature 5 years ago I use to always call her over to see if she'll come and she always did.

The thing is, at the time there was another co-worker who I was dating before her and she was the exact opposite of submissive. She always had to have the last word she was really difficult. A mutual friend of ours told me she's had around 7 or 8 BFs in the last 3 year.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just get whatever chick/dude you're into. if you like submissive or laid back or easy going (i prefer those types of chicks) then go for that. if you prefer the opposite (which isn't necessarily a bad thing), go for that. if you prefer a doormat girl who will suck your dikk on command, cook, clean, go for that. if you prefer a man who will kiss your ass and always try to impress you, simp for you, etc then go for that :yeshrug:

i don't think anyone is just one thing. it's a big spectrum and we all fall somewhere in between. you just gotta find something that matches with your personality. if you're a pimp, get a ho. if your a golddigger, get a rich simp. get in where you fit in.

as far as the original point of the thread, i somewhat agree. i was looking for a Patrice Oneal clip where he breaks it down and there was a caller who said she was submissive to her man and she gets whatever she wants from him. she was breaking down how there is great power in submissiveness.