Women can take advantage of being submissive

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
:mjlol:

All females are submissive when they want the D breh. i think its some kinda chemical reaction in their brain.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I agree with being submissive to the man, but that chick sounds suuuuper laid back. You could have asked her to let your boys run a train on her and she would be like, "Yeah ok" :yeshrug:

and two kids :usure:. If it's not from a previous marriage she sounds waaaaaay too laid back

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Well for one, I'm getting married next month.

and you're either hard headed or you let people control you? There's no other way to be? If a guy needs me to obey him like I'm a pet in order for him to like me then I think there might be something wrong with him.

and for the record, I'm not "hard headed" I'm just not submissive, I'm not just going to go along with anything just because a man suggests it.
She's getting married while you're wishing you could drop everyone and get back with a chick with two kids… who really lost here? :francis:
I guess this is what you call a backfire.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nah she wasn't laid back she was actually really outspoken. I remember the first time I met her asking myself does she ever shut up :patrice:. It was just the vibe she gave off. All these year I still haven't felt a vibe like that from another female. It was gentle and elegant. Just felt like how a female should be. I done been with the hard headed females that is always on the offense don't like to feel like someone getting over on her and man does it make me appreciate her more and more :francis:.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
You have to give more examples of her being submissive OP or else you will be told that you don't know what you're talking about and have your words twisted. I agree that there is something about women who are gentle and want to please their man. They're the only ones I can fukk with at this point.