Women can take advantage of being submissive

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
how is that feminist language? You asked me why I was doing something other than having sex. I just thought it was weird. :manny:
Look feminist I've done had a back and forth with y'all and one thing y'all like to do is accuse someone of doing something that they're in fact doing themselves. You said why do take things to the extreme? I said why you not getting yo back blown by a man you're going to marry in a month instead of being a message board with majority men. I didn't suggest you have to be his sex slave and need to be having sex all the time. You took it there not me. Is it crazy to think a couple thats getting married in a month wouldn't be in bed with each other at this time of night?
She's getting married while you're wishing you could drop everyone and get back with a chick with two kids… who really lost here? :francis:
1st of all this post screams insecurities about what I posted for some reason :sas2:
anyways do I feel like I loss? Not at all. For one who's to say the broad is telling the truth, I don't care enough to do the research so :yeshrug:. I don't think me saying i'll wife a chick with two kids is degrading or takin a L. I comfortable enough with myself to not let it bother me. Now think about the fact that it could easily be you single with two kids. Would you want a guy to feel like he's taking an L for dating you? No, you would want a man who doesn't let him bother him.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Look feminist I've done had a back and forth with y'all and one thing y'all like to do is accuse someone of doing something that they're in fact doing themselves. You said why do take things to the extreme? I said why you not getting yo back blown by a man you're going to marry in a month instead of being a message board with majority men. I didn't suggest you have to be his sex slave and need to be having sex all the time. You took it there not me. Is it crazy to think a couple thats getting married in a month wouldn't be in bed with each other at this time of night?

You asked what kind of woman is posting online instead of having sex.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
The overuse of the word "feminist" is irritating.
Sound like you lost a good chick, saw she's doing well and have that feeling of wanting her back. You'll be alright.

Some guys dont want a submissive chick and some guys dont want to lead all the time. different strokes

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
She was also really territorial use to check me when she see me talking to other females and we wasn't even together.

I don't know breh...

Sometimes chicks who are like "you better not even breath in the direction of the Virgin Mary" can be on that Fatal Attraction tip...

Regardless, I'm gonna let you cook. :smile:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To me she doesn't look submissive. She looks like someone who'd tell you about yourself real quick. Maybe she was just "submissive" to you. Not everybody act the same way with every person.

On the same note I once dated a guy with a strong A-type personality. He couldn't believe how understanding and calm I was. He called me a unicorn because I didn't bring the drama. But with other guys they brought out my aggressive side. Showing emotions not my thing unless we in a relationship or something. Once again maybe she liked your manliness.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Thats why you gotta laugh when some of these dudes talking about submission, some of them really think its about agreeing with everything someone says and thats not the case.
Lol you could even say that she didnt really care about you enough to really care what ya'll did together.