Women 28-early 30's

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Stop pressing nikkas to wife you. :what:

If you want a relationship you don't go about it by trying to bulldog a nikka into it after a couple of weeks.

I've been dealing with this 30 year old chick for a week, I repeat a week and she just got pissed at me because I said I want to take things slow, after she asked what my intentions were with her this morning.

"I'm 30 years old sweetie, I don't want a friend with benefits, I need a man. You can either step up or leave me alone":what:

I understand the pressure a woman has to start family life at that age, but this is crazy. This happens to me every time I deal with a woman in that age bracket. This particular woman has a good job, is woke, intelligent, and very attractive, but she's gonna scare everyone off if she keeps acting like this. It's a damn shame.

Brehettes, if you find yourself behaving in this manner please stop. All you have to do is give a man space, and when he's with you keep his stomach full and his nuts empty and he'll most likely come around on his own.

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
chinas-gender-imbalance-problem.jpg

Supply and demand, ladies.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
she doesn't want to waste her time on you if you're not what she wants

she's being upfront about it :yeshrug:

They have no real talent at appealing to a mans instincts to provide protect and love a woman

They are devoid of this information so they resort to bullying

Which looks so wack once you experience a foreign woman

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Because most of Yall only want friends with benefits and would rather waste our time then tell us the truth...imo...and aren't you supposed to be pressed about someone you like? Now maybe not a week into it but yea Lol

I'm actually ready for a relationship, but I don't want to force anything. Don't you think pressing the issue will lead you into a bad relationship?

If you're that thirsty for a partner you end up getting anyone, instead of someone you truly click with, imo.