Woman With No Pillowcases Abandons Her Date At The Basketball Game Because She Didn't Like The Seats That.He Bought

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
My parents must have bought tickets from the one scalper who had the nosebleeds on lock

Capital Center/ Hoyas vs Syracuse? Nosebleeds, like almost towards the back wall

RFK/Redskins vs Eagles (Ron Joworski era,) Nosebleeds again, I could look down the back of the stadium and see the parking lot 2 miles out

Memorial Stadium? Same story

No point to all this blabbering, just being old

:flabbynsick:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I don't understand... she left her date because the seats weren't close enough, only to sit somewhere else that's also damn near on the roof of the building?

Coulda just stayed where she was, ain't like she gonna find what she looking for up there other than the same kinda nikka she just left because they up there in the nosebleeds too :yeshrug:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Internet seems to display the most insufferable women.

It's almost getting to where if English is her first language she is a red flag, US, UK, Canada, Australia ALL of em

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ish prob aint even real, look post a dramatized video get the whole internet talking about. Maybe Kai cenat can have me on a video where i can drop my snapchat