Woman With No Pillowcases Abandons Her Date At The Basketball Game Because She Didn't Like The Seats That.He Bought

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Delusional.
I deserve more 'cause I'ma bad bytch and a baddie get what she want but I don't wanna be up in the nosebleeds with this lame so I'ma pick me a new seat in the nosebleeds 'cause I do what I want.

Does spite precede or proceed from delusion?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
No shame but I just looked up Nets @Pisons tickets for the 7th. Those seats are $20 tickets.
:mjgrin:
Throw in parking, beers and food, that’s a $100 date.
:ehh:

:mjlol:
wnba

free parking

gym membership or 5 dollars

2dollar popcorn

1.50 hot dogg..

50cent pop or water fountain...

u can have a date under 5 bucks

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
My parents taught me when people do things for you, be grateful. Even if you don’t want or like it, be grateful. You NEVER know what somebody situation is…

That’s my rule of thumb. I’m ALWAYS grateful regardless if I like/want it or not. My older white woman coworker/office mate would always give me a tin of cookies for the Christmas holiday (she was Jewish) but it was her lil way of saying “happy holidays office mate!” I took them and they were nasty but I always accepted them. Idk how hard she worked baking them so I just smiled and said thanks

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh if this bytch don't get...

We in a holy layer of inflation. She is lucky to actually be near the projector and not at home with a smartphone, dominoes, and one of these to be "a part of the game"

71VO2Cwc3LL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Breh thank the lord, I am from a era where a chick was grateful to even have a dude provide McDonalds, a movie, and exchange pouch rubbing sessions :francis:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
When my Dad took me to my first Cowboy game I had binoculars

Should've brought binoculars

:manny:
Bro I remember my first sporting event was a college football game. Dad brought me binoculars and I thought it was the coolest thing. I was like 6 though, not an IG whore

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bro I remember my first sporting event was a college football game. Dad brought me binoculars and I thought it was the coolest thing. I was like 6 though, not an IG whore

Breh I remember scoring Sixers tickets off the whim during their playoffs game in 08. My smooth brain self thought they sucked, my co worker was like "breh get out of that tree...the Sixers are on fire". We got tickets from the job and went to the game. The seats were up there, but I was still having fun.

Hell, when I was a Joey, my fam and I went to an Eagles scrimmage with just a case of sandwiches and drinks. Funny, during the practice the quarterback threw the ball ultra hard hitting somebodies water cooler :dead: . Ice was everywhere including on dude, but yeah...the little things. She could have just STFU and enjoyed the game for what it was, but viral bird babble :francis:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Look at this breh math :mjlol:
It’s Detroit. $40 tickets, $15 parking, $45 for food and beer. I think that’s reasonable.
:yeshrug:
Maybe $75 for food and beer. Maybe they charging $10 a beer and $7 nachos and hot dogs. You think them Detroit fans paying more when their lower bowl seats start at $35.
:mjlol: