Woman With No Pillowcases Abandons Her Date At The Basketball Game Because She Didn't Like The Seats That.He Bought

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
:dame: Call @Another Man “dad,” brehs.

:ohhh:

kobe-laugh.gif

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
No shame but I just looked up Nets @Pisons tickets for the 7th. Those seats are $20 tickets.
:mjgrin:
Throw in parking, beers and food, that’s a $100 date.
:ehh:
It’s something different over going to Cheesecake Factory or a bar.
:leon:
Looking into something closer. Lower level tickets start at $33. He could have got them closer.
:mjlol:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man my partna used to work for the Hawks and I basically could get tickets anytime I wanted and I did often. He would get like 2-4 free for every game and they was always 100 level seats. Very rarely courtside or behind the basket. Every blue moon they would be 200 level seats and nikka was so spoiled I’d be like 200 level, fukk no :mjlol:

But anyway, I had a spot right by the stadium and could go to any game I wanted so that was my go to move to take chicks out. These hoes ain’t know the tickets was free, great seats, and can walk to my spot after the game. I took so many chicks to Hawks game.

What I learned is, fukk taking these hoes to basketball games. On my granny. These hoes just wanna take selfies all day and do everything but be into the game. When I go to the game I like to watch the actual game and I be into that shyt. I don’t know why it annoys me so much, but shyt would be irking the fukk out of me cause these hoes ain’t care shyt about what was going on on the court :dead: