Woman Using Their Kid To Trap Men...Lets Elaborate On This Topic

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Real talk, I wish my mama would have been smart enough to do my pops like this. That nikka is the scum of the Earth and a horrible human being. Can't wait to spit in his casket and snatch his watch.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
That's what I'm trying to get these flaming fakkits to understand.

This argument is nothing but deflection. I know this game. :youngsabo:

LOL! You knew it was only a matter of time until the power simps and female apologists were going to come in and try to undermine this thread with BS!

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I done heard of a lot of chit...but I ain't never ever, ever ever, heard of nothin' like this...EVER.

What is the rationale behind this???

This shyt is a deflection tactic argument breh. A very bad one at that.

:childplease2:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:cape:

:stopitslime:

Urban legend...where in the west does a woman who doesnt want to be with you can be forced to stay by having a child..its like you simped your brains out

The courts will help her kick you out ,keep the house and property while taking your money...who would put up with someone they dont want with such powerful incentives.
Its not about keeping the woman... its about having a link to her she can't break through the kid

Yall talk about the same shyt over and over. You think women are evil. I get it. But we have no control over that. If the intent is to just cry and bytch like a fukking weakling then yall have at it. But if the intent is to help brehs navigate pitfalls all this 'woe is me' bullshyt is unnecessary. You dont want a woman to trap you with a kid, dont nut in her raw. Bring your own condoms. Dont fukk with chicks who stand to gain something by getting pregnant. Its pretty fukking simple, and yet you guys cant seem to answer the simple questions and move forward. Motherfukkers went to bed and woke up heated about child support they aren't even paying, whats wrong with you nikkas :what:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Its not about keeping the woman... its about having a link to her she can't break through the kid
:birdman: What about MY link

Yall talk about the same shyt over and over. You think women are evil. I get it. But we have no control over that. If the intent is to just cry and bytch like a fukking weakling then yall have at it. But if the intent is to help brehs navigate pitfalls all this 'woe is me' bullshyt is unnecessary.
:birdman:

Were stronger than You because we have realized the truth we have accepted it and are trying to spread some knowledge..you and the other power simps wont even face the truth...youre so scared you attack me for pointing it out.

You dont want a woman to trap you with a kid, dont nut in her raw. Bring your own condoms. Dont fukk with chicks who stand to gain something by getting pregnant. Its pretty fukking simple, and yet you guys cant seem to answer the simple questions and move forward. Motherfukkers went to bed and woke up heated about child support they aren't even paying, whats wrong with you nikkas :what:

Nonsense...this shyt affects everyone ..Even if you did everything right and chose the right ,chick got married and handled your business ..women can flip and turn on you in a second

:damn: WAKE UP nikka ..YOURE BEHIND ENEMY LINES

you better accept that and start thinking like a guerilla...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:birdman: What about MY link

Were stronger than You because we have realized the truth we have accepted it and are trying to spread some knowledge..you and the other power simps wont even face the truth...youre so scared you attack me for pointing it out.

Nonsense...this shyt affects everyone ..Even if you did everything right and chose the right ,chick got married and handled your business ..women can flip and turn on you in a second

:damn: WAKE UP nikka ..YOURE BEHIND ENEMY LINES

you better accept that and start thinking like a guerilla...
So whats your strategy

Because in pretty much every situation a woman can ruin your life

A female coworker can accuse you of sexual harrasment. A chick you are dating can accuse you of rape. Etc. etc. So should dudes just not fukk with women at all?

And if a dude is using condoms + not sleeping with chicks who stand to gain something by having his kid and collecting child support (i.e. a chick with a career), how does any of this apply? The only chicks who see child support as a hustle are chicks who are unmarriable & have no means of getting money otherwise- in other words, chicks who a man of quality shouldn't be dealing with in the first place

Am I wrong????

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I done heard of a lot of chit...but I ain't never ever, ever ever, heard of nothin' like this...EVER.

What is the rationale behind this???
I ain't gone lie, 3 of my homies (Jamaicans) got their girl pregnant to keep them around. They are mad insecure and don't feel like they can get any other girls. On top of that, the girls they got pregnant are mad ugly and the other reason i think they did that was to stay in America.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That u knew this could get sent that way shows u know its some hoe shyt.

These women dont trap these dudes, the dudes do when they nut in em raw. fukking w/a chick who sees you as a come up...... :mjpls:

Oh please

'I'm on birth control'

Putting holes in the condom

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh