Woman Using Their Kid To Trap Men...Lets Elaborate On This Topic

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lettuce be real here, guys know what they are doing :lolbron:

If shes not the one you want to live with then just say no, plenty of other girls out there willing to go one and done.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it happens. And in that situation it's not the chick's fault. The only fault she had was believing the shyt that dude was spitting to her. :leon: He lied to her plain and simple and even if they do have a child together that doesn't mean that they are going to stay together. In that instance the guy gets just what he deserves because he brought that shyt on himself. He can't bytch about child support then. But I don't think this thread is about that though. That would be a topic for another thread. :ld:

He brought it on himself no matter what wehe chooses to nut in a woman thats not his wife. Yeah, marriages dissolve but still.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
What about the nikkas who impregnate broads to keep em.
:cape:

:stopitslime:

Urban legend...where in the west does a woman who doesnt want to be with you can be forced to stay by having a child..its like you simped your brains out

The courts will help her kick you out ,keep the house and property while taking your money...who would put up with someone they dont want with such powerful incentives.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
:cape:

:stopitslime:

Urban legend...where in the west does a woman who doesnt want to be with you can be forced to stay by having a child..its like you simped your brains out

The courts will help her kick you out ,keep the house and property while taking your money...who would put up with someone they dont want with such powerful incentives.

That's what I'm trying to get these flaming fakkits to understand.

This argument is nothing but deflection. I know this game. :youngsabo:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yeah it happens. And in that situation it's not the chick's fault. The only fault she had was believing the shyt that dude was spitting to her. :leon: He lied to her plain and simple and even if they do have a child together that doesn't mean that they are going to stay together. In that instance the guy gets just what he deserves because he brought that shyt on himself. He can't bytch about child support then. But I don't think this thread is about that though. That would be a topic for another thread. :ld:
nikkas wanna pay the child support, just to have a reason for the chick to have to deal with him. Not all dudes, but these dudes exist.

These bytch nikkas gonna deny it. Just like everything. But it is what is.

Plus these motherfukkers crying about child support. Nobody told these dumb nikkas to nut in these chicks raw. But hey its always someone elses fault right? bytch ass nikkas

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
nikkas wanna pay the child support, just to have a reason for the chick to have to deal with him. Not all dudes, but these dudes exist.

These bytch nikkas gonna deny it. Just like everything. But it is what is.

Plus these motherfukkers crying about child support. Nobody told these dumb nikkas to nut in these chicks raw. But hey its always someone elses fault right? bytch ass nikkas
That's too much money and hassle for a chick that don't want you in the 1st place. I don't know any p*ssy that's worth a 18 year payment:shaq2:. And now you got a child that was conceived as a by-product of trying to handcuff some p*ssy?:mindblown: If there was some p*ssy that powerful, I damn shole don't need it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That's too much money and hassle for a chick that don't want you in the 1st place. I don't know any p*ssy that's worth a 18 year payment:shaq2:. And now you got a child that was conceived as a by-product of trying to handcuff some p*ssy?:mindblown: If there was some p*ssy that powerful, I damn shole don't need it.
Dawg Im not rationalizing it. I wouldnt do it. But then, I wouldnt bust raw in a chick I wouldn't be OK w/having a kid with. Either case is the outcome of a nikka thinking with his dikk and not his bank account.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Dawg Im not rationalizing it. I wouldnt do it. But then, I wouldnt bust raw in a chick I wouldn't be OK w/having a kid with. Either case is the outcome of a nikka thinking with his dikk and not his bank account.
I mean, I wouldn't do it either. But you do have some dudes that have done this and that shyt is all the way messed up. All I can say is that I'm glad that I'm not in any situations like this.