Woman Using Their Kid To Trap Men...Lets Elaborate On This Topic

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IT'S NOT A TRAP IF YOU KNOW IT'S THERE. AT THAT POINT YOU HAVE KNOWINGLY WENT TO GRAB THE CHEESE AND ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE BAR TO SNAP YOUR NECK.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he's not taking care of the kid. A nikka buy a kid and outfit and sneakers and calls that support.

Now let me ask you this, who said it was "his money" she was spending for "bullshyt"?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
yep...

basically it goes like this: usually a woman cant whoop your ass...cant really do anything to hurt you except---->go after your $$$...

and what better way to do that...than to have the threat of jail over your head?
I've said it before, it's a double standard. Women will "claim" I don't need a man, I can do for myself. As long as it's convenient for them to say all that shyt. But then turn around and be damn-near camping out in court for child support. :pacspit: Oh, you getting married? It's time to go to court!! Oh, you got a new job? It's time to go to court!! Oh, you got a promotion? It's time to go to court!! You been working overtime? It's time to go to court!!

This one chick at my wife's job went to court every time her children's father got a pay raise. She knew because her cousin worked in the payroll department at his job. She would take him to court like every year or 18 months. But the thing is that they based it off of both of their incomes. So when she graduated from school and became a RN from a LPN she kept that information to herself. All he knew was that she had a new truck and moved into a different townhouse.

It took someone to tell him on Facebook that she graduated and she was an RN now because she had him blocked on Facebook. She had pictures of her graduating saying she's an RN now and big bucks here I come. He took her to court for an adjustment and she tried to lie but they found out and because she made a lot more than before, his child support was reduced a lot. I think my wife said it was like 35% to 40% less that he was paying. But this just goes to show that she was using his children to milk him dry. And 6 months after that, the cousin that was snitching every time he got a raise when to another department and then got layed off....:smugfavre:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
yep... basically it goes like this: usually a woman cant whoop your ass...cant really do anything to hurt you except---->go after your $$$... and what better way to do that...than to have the threat of jail over your head?

th!s the harsh real!ty r!ght here, you dont approve so you cut the ch!ck off, she br!ng the baby up but wont get r!ght so you throw her !n the bushes, she crawls out w!t a lawyer cause she a!nt got noth!n else to use, !ve been through !t already...

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
HAPPENS...A LOT.

How are the courts and money siphoning involved in this? :skip:

Please. For every bytch ass nikka getting a woman pregnant just to keep her around, there's a million cum sacks using their p*ssy to get child support income. :stopitslime:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
What about the nikkas who impregnate broads to keep em.

nikkas gonna pretend this shyt don't happen.

HAPPENS...A LOT.
Yeah it happens. And in that situation it's not the chick's fault. The only fault she had was believing the shyt that dude was spitting to her. :leon: He lied to her plain and simple and even if they do have a child together that doesn't mean that they are going to stay together. In that instance the guy gets just what he deserves because he brought that shyt on himself. He can't bytch about child support then. But I don't think this thread is about that though. That would be a topic for another thread. :ld:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Just another reason why men should screen and background check potential wives so goddamn hard....
watch out wit breh, !f a ch!ck dont fl!p t!l a decade after you met her that screen!n dont mean sh!t...
What about the nikkas who impregnate broads to keep em.

! really wanna know about th!s, ! know !t happens but ! have no exper!ence w!t !t...

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
How are the courts and money siphoning involved in this? :skip:

Please. For every bytch ass nikka getting a woman pregnant just to keep her around, there's a million cum sacks using their p*ssy to get child support income. :stopitslime:

COURTS DON'T GET INVOLVED. USUALLY IT'S A BUM ASS nikka WHO TRIES IT. THE GIRL IS AN UPGRADE AND THEY FEEL THAT A CHILD GRANTS THEM SOME KIND OF PASS TO BE IN HER LIFE FOR THE MOST PART. THE CHILD IS JUST A TROPHY TO THESE CATS.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This is not a black woman problem.....most women do this. It's a disgrace!

I will advice every man who raw doggs to sit at a family court hearing and reconsider their decision not to stay strapped.
Grown men leave family courts crying like babies