Woman Using Their Kid To Trap Men...Lets Elaborate On This Topic

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
My uncle was always in his kids life after the woman he had children with broke up. He would always give his baby mother money to support the kids until one day he caught her spending the money on things that weren't helping the kids.

He stopped giving her the money and decided to buy the things needed for the baby himself. Long story short, the mother didn't appreciate it and took him to court and lied to the judge saying he's not taking care of their children and put him on child support. Now he has to pay 2k every month.

:why:Why do woman use their kids as a tool whenever the relationship ends??

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Anything with Tommy Sotomayor in it will inevitably get chucked into the race track.

Stop being stupid.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Anything with Tommy Sotomayor in it will inevitably get chucked into the race track.

Stop being stupid.

Oh fukk, I didn't know he was in the video. I thought it was some other beta, self hating male.

In the race track

555322240.gif

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
This shouldn't go in the race track. I've seen all women, no matter the color use their children as leverage against a man for whatever reason. Guy at my job now is catching hell because his baby mama is upset that she's not getting the same kind of money that she was used to. Now she's threatening to take him to court for child support because he recently got married, and they're all white. :mjpls: So it's not a color issue, it's just a man/woman issue.

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the problem is the ex is always gonna feel some type of way and when you're dealing with less intelligent women chances are high they're gonna suck what ever they can out you just because.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This shouldn't go in the race track. I've seen all women, no matter the color use their children as leverage against a man for whatever reason. Guy at my job now is catching hell because his baby mama is upset that she's not getting the same kind of money that she was used to. Now she's threatening to take him to court for child support because he recently got married, and they're all white. :mjpls: So it's not a color issue, it's just a man/woman issue.
That dude on the show Black Ink is going through the same situation :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

yep...

basically it goes like this: usually a woman cant whoop your ass...cant really do anything to hurt you except---->go after your $$$...

and what better way to do that...than to have the threat of jail over your head?