Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Women in any society, are the reflections of whatever the men allow or encourage in that society. We created these women.

Women are usually the reflection of a society or community or family, if you want to know if a family has value, investigate the women from the family, same as a community or society,...

if you don't believe me, think of any society or country with value, their women always carry same value. Only men can FIX this not women. Women are followers not leaders. We need to go back to the basics.. We men are the problem here. We have all the power.. We determine what the standards are.. Yet , we ain't doing anything with it. Leave women alone.. The day we men collectively start being strict with wanting better, these women will sit up.. There is a reason God approached Adam first even when he knew Eve ate the forbidden fruit.

There is a reason most kids who are in prison or just generally being a nuisance came from fatherless homes.

There is a reason why society will crumble if men do not maintain/provide leadership.

There is a reason men were blessed with the curse of strength, logic, and vision.

I am not entirely absolving women of every responsibility, but it still doesn't change the fact that some things can and will only happen in the absence of Masculinity(Leadership).

Quote me anywhere, WOMEN ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.
According to this Nigerian Breh. :jbhmm:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Men should not react to what women on the internet say and do. They’re howling at the moon

But if I really wanted to keep it a buck I’d tell her she has an accent she can’t hide, a blonde matted weave, and visible upper body tats. No ‘action’ a woman like that takes is attracting any white man or any non-hood black man. The fuk outta here :beli:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women in any society, are the reflections of whatever the men allow or encourage in that society. We created these women.

Women are usually the reflection of a society or community or family, if you want to know if a family has value, investigate the women from the family, same as a community or society,...

if you don't believe me, think of any society or country with value, their women always carry same value. Only men can FIX this not women. Women are followers not leaders. We need to go back to the basics.. We men are the problem here. We have all the power.. We determine what the standards are.. Yet , we ain't doing anything with it. Leave women alone.. The day we men collectively start being strict with wanting better, these women will sit up.. There is a reason God approached Adam first even when he knew Eve ate the forbidden fruit.

There is a reason most kids who are in prison or just generally being a nuisance came from fatherless homes.

There is a reason why society will crumble if men do not maintain/provide leadership.

There is a reason men were blessed with the curse of strength, logic, and vision.

I am not entirely absolving women of every responsibility, but it still doesn't change the fact that some things can and will only happen in the absence of Masculinity(Leadership).

Oh good. I was beginning to think that women might be responsible for some things sometimes. Glad to see nothing is ever their fault.

:ehh:

Daps

Oh good. I was beginning to think that women might be responsible for some things sometimes. Glad to see nothing is ever their fault.

:ehh:
It’s true to a certain extent. White women stay in the gym and counting calories, because their men don’t like thick and fat women. Meanwhile, black women have turned thick into a goal, because they know a fat ass is attractive to black men. They aren’t growing and buying those booties for white men.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s true to a certain extent. White women stay in the gym and counting calories, because their men don’t like thick and fat women. Meanwhile, black women have turned thick into a goal, because they know a fat ass is attractive to black men. They aren’t growing and buying those booties for white men.
But there’s the paradox. On the one hand it’s “the choices we make with our bodies are not for the benefit of men. How we wear our hair, implants, etc are for us and not the male gaze.”

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic? We’re told to mind our own business when it comes to physical appearance and in the next breath we’re blamed for those same insecurities.

Daps
But there’s the paradox. On the one hand it’s “the choices we make with our bodies are not for the benefit of men. How we wear our hair, implants, etc are for us and not the male gaze.”

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic? We’re told to mind our own business when it comes to physical appearance and in the next breath we’re blamed for those same insecurities.
The ass is obviously for the male gaze. Most women turn to the feminist mentality after not finding the man they want.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
STFU Trevor :camby:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
One of the main reasons the bw/wm divorce rates are so low compared to bw/bm is because bw make sure to be on their EXTRA best behavior so they don't upset Brad :sas2:.
To keep it a stack, a majority of black people who marry cacs are socially conditioned to view them as some kind of prized possession. A status symbol.
"I got me a white man....jackpot!" "I got myself a white woman...jackpot!"

Most BW marry WM because of finances. It's a economic come up. Look at Eve for example, the bank account was the main incentive that drove her towards the marriage.

Not forgetting, a large sum of our people have a lot of self hatred. That self hatred gets projected. This leads to generations of trauma being passed down.

The colonization of the black mind