Woman Nurses What She Thinks is an Abandoned Kitten....But It's a Panther

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
No such thing. When I was a kid I went to this church in Atlanta called mount paran. I went everyday but rarely attended church itself. I went only cause there is the road right behind the church with a bunch of rich people basically living in castles and sht.

Why is this story relevant? I loved going to church cause there was this one mansion where the owner let wild animals walk around. I would go look at them. Like I'm not kidding when I say you could walk a few minutes from the church and see antelopes and gazelle and sht. You know what else these folks owned? A panther .

The last day I attended that church, there was a chanel 2 story about these rich people going on vacation and bringing in a house sitter. They told the house sitters that all the animals are tamed and wouldn't hurt a fly. That Sunday when I got home the WSB news headline was that the house sitter lady went to pet the panther and it ate her face. :mjcry:

The rich people came home to their mansion from Europe and basically found bones left behind. Even as the cops and animal control put that panther down, the owners pleaded that it was harmless :picard:

Safe to say, I stopped going on my Sunday morning animal tours after that :pachaha:

Link or 🎩

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What instincts? That panther is fully domesticated, had it since it was literally a new born.. That cat ain’t got an instinct bone in its body.. cat is well feed, mofo don’t even know what hunting is.. :dahell:
A wild animal can never be fully domesticated. Dogs are only domesticated due to hundreds of years of selective breeding. Wild animals are wild for a reason. Hopefully her dog doesn't become that cat's meal one day.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
What instincts? That panther is fully domesticated, had it since it was literally a new born.. That cat ain’t got an instinct bone in its body.. cat is well feed, mofo don’t even know what hunting is.. :dahell:
Domestication doesn't happen in one generation no matter what. You can clearly see it using hunting techniques while playing with the dog.......

Jerz

All Star
Daps
She cute. She should've owned like 3 Rotts, before she raised that Panther