Woman Nurses What She Thinks is an Abandoned Kitten....But It's a Panther

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What instincts? That panther is fully domesticated, had it since it was literally a new born.. That cat ain’t got an instinct bone in its body.. cat is well feed, mofo don’t even know what hunting is.. :dahell:
It will always have the urge to hunt and kill, but because it's domesticated it probably wouldn't survive in the wild.

There will always be a chance that it might attack that woman and her dog.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What instincts? That panther is fully domesticated, had it since it was literally a new born.. That cat ain’t got an instinct bone in its body.. cat is well feed, mofo don’t even know what hunting is.. :dahell:
Are you sure you know what instincts mean? It's not learned behavior and you literally have to breed characteristics out of an animal to remove them like humans did with dogs. shyt takes a very long time lol.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Are you sure you know what instincts mean? It's not learned behavior and you literally have to breed characteristics out of an animal to remove them like humans did with dogs. shyt takes a very long time lol.
I’m saying that panther prob thinks it’s a dog.. Being raised around it and doing the same shyt the dog is.. learned behavior

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
You got a mutt with pink ballon in its mouth lookin like balls … We been knew you was a fagggit
What you called a boxing gloves and edited to say balloon is actually serving as a Rorschach test exposing your latent homosexuality because who in the fukk would get that from my avi?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: Master-P invented having a panther
Dz0ucutWkAEW2jU.jpg

LmpwZWc.jpeg

…and the only chain he had around it was a heavy gold plated rope chain :wow: