Woman Discovers She's White After 70 Years Of Thinking She's A Light Skinned Black Woman

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
She eventually visited Daisy’s grave and had a reunion with three of her biological sisters, Sybil Panko, Debbie Romero and Kathyrn Gutierrez, but the happy reunion was short-lived when Panko used the n-word. :mjpls:

Panko died in 2016 and Byrd was barred from the funeral; Panko made the request in writing. :mjpls: Byrd's remaining blood sister stopped speaking to her after the death, and left her dismayed by the rejection.

WTF :dahell:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
So, she's a white person but yall are still claiming her because you think she looks mildly biracial

:mjlol:

this reminds me of when dudes got mad that other chick took a dna test and didnt get any african
I legitimately dont know what is wrong with you

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Im the only one that lives in reality apparently
Seem like to me you the only one in this thread that don't live in the US. Damn near every nikka in this country has a grandparent or great grandparent that looks like that. I know an old white reptilian when I see one and she damn sho ain't it.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Seem like to me you the only one in this thread that don't live in the US. Damn near every nikka in this country has a grandparent or great grandparent that looks like that. I know an old white reptilian when I see one and she damn sho ain't it.
Dont live in the US :what:. Why did I even respond to you? I swear on everything yall are retarded. An old white hag with a big nose and apparently everybody got one in their bloodline. I swear to fukking god youre one stupid motherfukker. Dudes speaking on me when you know damn well tou dont know half the nikkas in your state. Just saying stupid shyt for no god damn reason. Dumbasses that think they know what theyre talking gotta be some of the most annoying people. Im not reaponding to your shyt anymore breh. Ill let you do you. :mjlol:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Dont live in the US :what:. Why did I even respond to you? I swear on everything yall are retarded. An old white hag with a big nose and apparently everybody got one in their bloodline. I swear to fukking god youre one stupid motherfukker. Dudes speaking on me when you know damn well tou dont know half the nikkas in your state. Just saying stupid shyt for no god damn reason. Dumbasses that think they know what theyre talking gotta be some of the most annoying people. Im not reaponding to your shyt anymore breh. Ill let you do you. :mjlol:
Every nikka in the thread is delusional and have low self esteem except for you huh? The rest of us are just seeing things huh?:mjgrin:

You still ain't answer my question:sas1:

Where you from? What's your ethnicity?:sas2:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
bytch sittin up here lookin like fukkin Rosa Parks and Etta James and foreign nikkas mad cuz nikkas can see some black in her. Go receive therapy, nikka.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So, she's a white person but yall are still claiming her because you think she looks mildly biracial

:mjlol:

this reminds me of when dudes got mad that other chick took a dna test and didnt get any african
I legitimately dont know what is wrong with you

which chick was that that viral white chick who talked black? woah vicky or something?