Woman Charged With Murder After She Reportedly Took Abortion Pill She Ordered Online

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So dispose of it like some rubbish then:stopitslime:
Are you or any the people who complain about abortion going to take care of it? How about you take care of any of the 100,000+ black kids currently in foster care?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Are you or any the people who complain about abortion going to take care of it? How about you take care of any of the 100,000+ black kids currently in foster care?

I wont pick up after anyone if they drop litter on the ground, and I certainly wont take care of any unwanted b*stards dropped at the orphanage..

Sorry, but Im not responsible for 1st world adults knowingly choosing to have unprotected sex in the era of hiv and unwanted babies..

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wont pick up after anyone if they drop litter on the ground, and I certainly wont take care of any unwanted b*stards dropped at the orphanage..

Sorry, but Im not responsible for 1st world adults knowingly choosing to have unprotected sex in the era of hiv and unwanted babies..

Then you really should have nothing to say about abortion as you don't care about the fate of the children.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Then you really should have nothing to say about abortion as you don't care about the fate of the children.

Yes, so lets all advocate for women to use abortion as a means of contraception after the fact without expecting people to be held to account.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes, so lets all advocate for women to use abortion as a means of contraception after the fact without expecting people to be held to account.
What do they need to be held accountable for? They're making a decision to not give birth. This about regulating female reproduction not children.