Woman Charged With Murder After She Reportedly Took Abortion Pill She Ordered Online

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
What about the psychological effects she will have on her now that she knows she killed that baby?
Believe it or not, most women do NOT have lingering psychological effects from abortions, no matter what those who try to guilt women into not having them say.

The sense of relief she must feel probably outweighs any of the bad, if there is any at all.

No one knows how she feels. But if she was this desperate about having an abortion, she probably feels better about not having to ever think about it again than worry about a child she never wanted being caught up in the system.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Believe it or not, most women do NOT have lingering psychological effects from abortions, no matter what those who try to guilt women into not having them say.

...and I don't believe it because I know a couple of women who have told me they do, and i've seen that there are more
in some articles i've seen before - some that even say they don't set in until long afterwards.
That's not me trying to "guilt" them (I think they have the right to decide what they do with their bodies),
that's them volunteering this info on their own - I am certainly not going around asking women if they've had abortions.

Fact is, even if you subscribe to the notion that a fetus isn't a baby until a certain point in the pregnancy.
This woman took this course after that point. She killed that baby.

So what i'm saying is, it appears there are rammifications no matter which fork in the road you take.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
...and I don't believe it because I know a couple of women who have told me they do, and i've seen that there are more
in some articles i've seen before - some that even say they don't set in until long afterwards.
That's not me trying to "guilt" them (I think they have the right to decide what they do with their bodies),
that's them volunteering this info on their own - I am certainly not going around asking women if they've had abortions.

Fact is, even if you subscribe to the notion that a fetus isn't a baby until a certain point in the pregnancy.

So what i'm saying is, it appears there are rammifications no matter which fork in the road you take.
The bolded isn't true. The death rate for a 22 week old fetus is 80%. 95% of fetuses born at 22 weeks either die, or have severe birth defects.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

Well I do believe it because like you, I know women who have gotten abortions from all walks of life. College-age, older women, teens in HS, who have gotten abortions (none late term) and said it was worth it and I've asked about the guilt part (all of them were theists) and none of them said they felt guilty. That doesn't mean that they were happy about it but it was worth it to them.

I don't believe that women who get late-term abortions for whatever reason (fetal developmental issues or just because they didn't want it) 'kill' their babies.

Whatever the case is, I rather women get abortions than give birth to unwanted children.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Well I do believe it because like you, I know women who have gotten abortions from all walks of life. College-age, older women, teens in HS, who have gotten abortions (none late term) and said it was worth it and I've asked about the guilt part (all of them were theists) and none of them said they felt guilty. That doesn't mean that they were happy about it but it was worth it to them.

You're making my point by saying "that doesn't mean that they were happy about it".
And even if they weren't unhappy about it, that doesn't mean they will always feel that way about it, now does it?

I don't believe that women who get late-term abortions for whatever reason (fetal developmental issues or just because they didn't want it) 'kill' their babies.

You are well within your rights to feel that way.

Whatever the case is, I rather women get abortions than give birth to unwanted children.

That's sweet of you, I guess.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
You're making my point by saying "that doesn't mean that they were happy about it".
And even if they weren't unhappy about it, that doesn't mean they will always feel that way about it, now does it?

Most women are guilted over having abortions. That does not mean that they felt the same way about it personally. My cousin got pregnant a few months ago because she switched birth control and it failed and she was all for having an abortion. Her and her husband had two kids, didn't want another and the hospital wouldn't tie her tubes cause she was 'young' (30 yo). She was all for it. Until her family started to get to her and the more time passed, the less sure she was. She ended up having the baby. I have another cousin who had an abortion and when I asked her about it she was like :yeshrug: I just walked in there, got it done and dipped. She had support. Her BF was for it too. She doesn't think about it. Nobody was telling her what she did was wrong, because it wasn't. In my opinion, the unhappiness, if it comes at all, comes more from societal views than the actual abortions.

Research seems to agree with me.

The truth remains that most substantive studies in the last 30 years have found abortion to be a relatively benign procedure in terms of emotional effect --- except when pre-abortional emotion problems exist or when a wanted pregnancy is terminated, such as after diagnostic genetic testing.

Good read: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/8413/9611/5708/Abortion_Emotional_Effects.pdf

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Most women are guilted over having abortions. That does not mean that they felt the same way about it personally. My cousin got pregnant a few months ago because she switched birth control and it failed and she was all for having an abortion. Her and her husband had two kids, didn't want another and the hospital wouldn't tie her tubes cause she was 'young' (30 yo). She was all for it. Until her family started to get to her and the more time passed, the less sure she was. She ended up having the baby. I have another cousin who had an abortion and when I asked her about it she was like :yeshrug: I just walked in there, got it done and dipped. She had support. Her BF was for it too. She doesn't think about it. Nobody was telling her what she did was wrong, because it wasn't. In my opinion, the unhappiness, if it comes at all, comes more from societal views than the actual abortions.

Research seems to agree with me.

The truth remains that most substantive studies in the last 30 years have found abortion to be a relatively benign procedure in terms of emotional effect --- except when pre-abortional emotion problems exist or when a wanted pregnancy is terminated, such as after diagnostic genetic testing.

Good read: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/8413/9611/5708/Abortion_Emotional_Effects.pdf

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

Yes they weren't happy about it bcus they were taught abortion is wrong.

If abortion is treated as just another method of birth control, which it is, there's nothing to feel bad about. Like I said, women are made to feel guilty about it.

I'm sure there are women that feel a pang of guilt when having abortions but no, I don't believe that this something they take through their lives. I already gave you evidence that this post-abortion negative psychological effects rhetoric is bullshyt cooked up by pro-lifers.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yes they weren't happy about it bcus they were taught abortion is wrong.

If abortion is treated as just another method of birth control, which it is, there's nothing to feel bad about. Like I said, women are made to feel guilty about it.

I'm sure there are women that feel a pang of guilt when having abortions but no, I don't believe that this something they take through their lives. I already gave you evidence that this post-abortion negative psychological effects rhetoric is bullshyt cooked up by pro-lifers.

Well here we are back where we started...you gave me "evidence" that women don't regret abortions,
but I know of some that do. Ah well.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Well here we are back where we started...you gave me "evidence" that women don't regret abortions,
but I know of some that do. Ah well.

But that's okay and understandable. I'm not saying there are women that don't. I'm saying that lingering psychological effects that people claim most women have don't exist, as evidenced by 30 years of research. From the jump I said most women, not all.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
But that's okay and understandable. I'm not saying there are women that don't. I'm saying that lingering psychological effects that people claim most women have don't exist, as evidenced by 30 years of research. From the jump I said most women, not all.

Fair enough.